SONY presents SILVER SABLE and THE BLACK CAT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yawn... More talk and no action. Sony "confirmed" the Venom movie years ago, but they didn't actually confirm a release date until recently. As with Venom, I'll believe it when I see production stills.

5TYmYez.gif

neither Venom nor this Silver Sable and Black Cat movie will be set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe
That's just pure dumbness.
SONY... even after makin' a deal with Disney/Marvel you're still tryin' to ruin everything...

Homecoming does look like ****. And you know why? 'Cause they're doing ****ing High School again. And they're gonna have ALL three films be in High School. For ****'s sake, Peter was out of High School by, like, issue 25 or so. ****ing Bendis and his ****ing Ultimate Spider-Man filled with Bendis-Speak...

Honestly, the only good things that ever came from Sony (for me) were Men in Black 3, the first Amazing Spider-Man, and my video camera. :lol

Homecoming does look like ****. And you know why? 'Cause they're doing ****ing High School again. And they're gonna have ALL three films be in High School. For ****'s sake, Peter was out of High School by, like, issue 25 or so. ****ing Bendis and his ****ing Ultimate Spider-Man filled with Bendis-Speak...

That's not the only reason it looks terrible.

I think the entire supporting cast look awful, certain scenes and dialogue are almost exactly the same as some of the previous movies, the humor looks terrible, and the villain looks like it's going to be one of the worst yet.

I can understand them targeting kids with this movie, but this looks like it's aimed directly at the Disney channel crowd.

Luckily, Homecoming comes out in July so it's 99% likely to play at my local drive-in theatre - so I'll be seeing it no matter what.

But in all honesty, I'm not expecting much from it.

Honestly, the only good things that ever came from Sony (for me) were Men in Black 3, the first Amazing Spider-Man, and my video camera. :lol

First Amazing Spider-Man over the the first two Raimi films?

Looks better than asm1 and 2 tho.

I don't think the first trailer looks anywhere near as good as any The of the Spider-Man trailers before it. Hopefully it turns out better than ASM2, I suspect it'll be slight worse than the first one though.

First Amazing Spider-Man over the the first two Raimi films?

I don't think the first trailer looks anywhere near as good as any The of the Spider-Man trailers before it. Hopefully it turns out better than ASM2, I suspect it'll be slight worse than the first one though.

Nah the trailer gor homecoming looks way better than the ASm trailers well except for some of the asm2 trailers. ASM had some bad trailers,

Back