SONY presents SILVER SABLE and THE BLACK CAT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this does get made and Sony continues with their license. Personally I like the difference in all the different properties. I like the dark and gritty realism for DC, I don't mind the new direction of Fox, Sony is always a cluster****, but at least it gets the appeal down. Marvel can be comedic and bring some emotion. Pretty sure I'm the only one on board though.

See the problem is that don’t like WB, Sony has zero direction with these characters and just make these films for a cheap buck. Look at the spiderman less venom. Sure venom looks great but what’s venom without Spider-Man? How does it even work? Like the asm franchise they just pump out the movie without thinking it through. I guarantee that venom isn’t in that movie that much.

Snikt must be beside himself with rage right about now.

Sony Is Shelving Its Silver & Black Spider-Man Spinoff

tenor.gif

Now i heard they will get solo movies first lol. Also venom will be pg13?? Lmao

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yea cause people want a black cat movie. The GA won’t compare her to catwoman at all. Nope

Stick to your kiddy MCU stuff, muh arrr rated black cat will happen after I make a petition demanding its release!!

Lol I don’t what made him think Spider-Man of all characters would need an R rating. Sony told marvel not to let spidey ever have a beer in the comics. Why in hell would they make a whole universe of rated R material that would make them lose money? They are already desperate. Even those idiots know making a rated r universe is stupid. Nothing about Spider-Man is r rated

Back