SONY presents SILVER SABLE and THE BLACK CAT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here we go againnnn loll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol sorry. I really love the character. Just tired of seeing Spider-Man treated like crap for 10 yrs by this studio. Atleast with xmen there movies are successful

It's all about other big cinema studios bein' jelous of that sweet Marvel Studios success.
And they want it right here and right ****in' now.

>Felicia has stolen some ****
>Sable is hired by the government to hunt down Black Cat
>Others are hunting Black Cat

Eh, fair's fair... the plot is fairly straightforward. If they cast some hawt bombshells and give them the tights it might be entertaining enough.

>Featuring appearances by
>Mendell Stromm
>Tarantula
>Scorpion
>Chameleon
>Kraven the Hunter
>Spider-Woman
>Tombstone
>Norman Osborn
>Standish
>Dominic Fortune

1491340939528.jpg

Fortune was rumored to be in that AoS spin-off, and he debuted in Marvel preview, with most of his appearances being in Avengers books and Anthologies so... I don't see how SONY has his rights. The whole thing's probably fake. Even they are not braindead enough to cram in so many characters.

Can't wait for the complaints come release time:

"Its too serious. The girls are too hot and there's too much sex and violence. Spider-Man movies should be fun and funny and not like Westworld."

"I don't even know who Silver Sable is but she's too violent and too sexy. This is supposed to be a kids movie. Even with the R-rating."

Oh those complaints are a given. If people complained about Harley's shorts in SS then these will be a no brainer lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait for the complaints come release time:

"Its too serious. The girls are too hot and there's too much sex and violence. Spider-Man movies should be fun and funny and not like Westworld."

"I don't even know who Silver Sable is but she's too violent and too sexy. This is supposed to be a kids movie. Even with the R-rating."

Trust me brother, these wont be sexy heroes. Not the way you think.
Thats not gonna happen

Trust me brother, these wont be sexy heroes. Not the way you think.
Thats not gonna happen

Have you seen Westworld? Lisa Joy's writing is heavy 'R' and this is going to be R-rated. This isn't the safe-ass MCU where Feige wouldn't even touch the majority of the characters to be featured in this movie. There's going to be sex, violence and mainly adult themes.

Like Logan being the first Marvel-based neo-western and New Mutants being the first Marvel-based horror movie, this will be the first Marvel-based mercenary thriller. Every studio except Disney is finding new ways to approach the CBM.

Have you seen Westworld? Lisa Joy's writing is heavy 'R' and this is going to be R-rated. This isn't the safe-ass MCU where Feige wouldn't even touch the majority of the characters to be featured in this movie. There's going to be sex, violence and mainly adult themes.

Like Logan being the first Marvel-based neo-western and New Mutants being the first Marvel-based horror movie, this will be the first Marvel-based mercenary thriller. Every studio except Disney is finding new ways to approach the CBM.

Look at deadpool, rated r, had sex scenes, yet there was no real nudity and the women were not dressed super sexy or anything.
I know is a different studio, but i cant see it

>Implying they won't racebend at least one of the characters
>Implying Silver Sable won't just get Ameri-washed
>Implying the story won't be a dumpster fire tier mess
>Implying most, if not all, of the characters that will be crammed in it, won't just be glorified OOC cameos
>Implying Westworld is some divine unironic KINO
>Implying it'll be """sexy"""
>Implying all of this info is true

Could this be even more of a shill thread?!

Rumor is Jake Gyllenhaal is being groomed to play both Ben Reilly in Scarlet Spider and the older Parker.

Can't wait to hear: "Gyllenhaal, Tom Hardy, R-rating, older Spider-Man??? This SONY Universe bloooooooows!!!".

Rumor. Rumor rumor. Hey remember when Channing Tatum was gonna be gambit! I memba

Remember when Ben affleck was gonna be the director of Batman I memba!

lol remember the aunt may abd sinister six movies? I memba.

And Spider-Man rated r? Not in a million years. Spider-Man's main draw is children, making a rated r spidey flick will not get the kid money which they want.

Lol you act like they are going to go full on sex, blood and gore in a Spider-Man movie? lol gimme a break.

Did you forget that these idiots made Spider-Man 3? We all know that was a masterpiece! Dancing Peter Parker was soooooooooooo serious and mature

Masterpiece of **** :lol

I wonder why they would censor "Magnificence and Splendor" in your post? :confused:

Of course, best case scenario here is that in the opening scene Sable and Cat meet on a rooftop somewhere, and are sniped by Paladin. The rest of the film is a Bourne-like espionage thriller, where Paladin discovers he was fed false information that his two targets were responsible for killing Spider-Man, and that he was set up by the Jester and Leap Frog, who are the evil masterminds in the film. There is a Shyamalan twist ending, where we find out the whole film was taking place in Murderworld, and the end of credits scene introduces the audience to Batman.

Back