SONY presents SILVER SABLE and THE BLACK CAT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My pick for Felicia Hardy is Brooklyn Decker.

O8TFOSS.gif

I could see it... I'd prefer looks over talent for Black Cat.

They will probably make Silver Sable black and she'll look like Storm

Sable's from the fictional Balkan nation of Symkaria though. Making her Black would be like making Shuri a white blonde with blue eyes...

I could see it... I'd prefer looks over talent for Black Cat.

They will probably make Silver Sable black and she'll look like Storm

they will make both black or mixed, neither will be white

come on.... it's 2017

come on.... it's 2017

:exactly: Judging by the diversity of the characters in Homecoming, I wouldn't be at all surprised if this happens to be the case. I'm not being racist, just saying that it's entirely possible.

come on.... it's 2017

Considering what they're doing to Domino I can see it, but I don't think they'll go as far as making Sablinova black. She's Balkan, period. Folks here ain't black. Like, at all. So, yeah.

I think the Aunt May movie they had planned would perform better than this movie will once it's out. Can wait to see the **** show. Oh how I wish we could post those popcorn gifs here in the forum.

I think they are going to race change Silver Sable.

I think Felicia will stay white because they won't cast a black actress as a character named the Black Cat.

Is there something mentally wrong with this person?? It felt like watching an interview with someone who just got out of a mental home or talking about rehab... This is a Sony Exec?!! No wonder everything they are doing is turds... And she dares bring up too many reboots in a short time?? You damn well now Sony is planning on MCU Spidey being super popular and a big $$ maker, and they definitely won't renew they're deal with Marvel, but will throw him right into this crap they're trying to create... A 4th version of Spidey right after MCU deal ends is gauranteed.

Fans need to stand up and tell Sony to go F themselves by making sure this Silver/Black crap and Venom crap fails miserably, while the MCU version is a huge success. Stop accepting the greed of companies by saying "well something is better than nothing, I just want to see a Venom movie, and blah blah stupidness"... From day one I said this was a dumb deal on Marvels part and would bite them in the arse... Spidey did nothing to enhance Civil War. They made a deal with a greedy dumb company and they're Biotch.... It's a slap in the face to actual loyal fans as opposed to the flavor of the month club.

Back