Sonic the Hedgehog - February 14th, 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "Sonic the Hedgehog" produced by Tim Miller and Neal H. Moritz - TBD

And I watch society moving passed me...

Society moved past me, too.

When others were rubbing their genitals together and exchanging bodily fluids, I practised the Geek Arts.

When others were out clubbing, travelling, and experiencing the sinful pleasures of the modern world, I mastered the Nerd Books.

When othes were getting degrees in meme sciences, I cultivated the Occult.

And now that the world is crumbling, and the demons are here, they're all unprepared. Except for me.

For I have taken, the Pills.

kylo-ren-angry-gif-8.gif

So word is this is an ok movie? I might see this with my son. :)

Well if you saw my review you?d know it?s the best movie of all time and should win an Oscar . All other movies this year are canceled .

The SCU has risen. As told in the scriptures

Well if you saw my review you?d know it?s the best movie of all time and should win an Oscar . All other movies this year are canceled .

The SCU has risen. As told in the scriptures

I honestly don't know what's serious and not anymore.... :rotfl

This trend of completely unrelated movies being pitted against eachother in the youtube culture wars is.....well it's a thing. Could be hilarious, could be eyerollingly predictable and boring, I haven't decided.

I believe they are seen as related releases since one movie said "F U fans, we're changing the look of these characters to be less 'problematic'" while the other movie said "oops looks like we goofed on the initial design, we're changing it to something more in line with what fans of the source material are looking for."

With fans responding in kind with their wallets to each film's release.

This turned out much better than I expected it to be. It's a kid's movie, so my bar is set to what my 6-year-old son thinks of it and he absolutely loved it. So I guess the movie successfully connected with its target audience. :D

To an adult, it's nothing special. Maybe a little cliche. But it was still enjoyable.

I'm happy they redesigned Sonic. However, it shows they had to rush the animation. The CGI was all over the place IMO. Sometimes Sonic looked really good, while other times he looked unfinished, tacked-on. Also, I swear there were scenes where Sonic was somewhere in between the old CGI Sonic and redesigned Sonic. It could all be in my mind (since I was looking for it).

Lol well I can safely say this is the greatest movie of all time. Every other movie this yr is canceled

Well it seems the rest of the movies are cancelled this year :lol

I've heard good mention of this film, though I'm not too familiar with Sonic, I do recall liking the cartoon on TV, I may check this movie out sometime.

Well it seems the rest of the movies are cancelled this year :lol

I've heard good mention of this film, though I'm not too familiar with Sonic, I do recall liking the cartoon on TV, I may check this movie out sometime.

Not familiar with sonic? Blasphemy! Do you even 90s bro?

Back