Sonic the Hedgehog - February 14th, 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "Sonic the Hedgehog" produced by Tim Miller and Neal H. Moritz - TBD

I like Jim Carrey in this role but then again he never dissapoints me.

I used to enjoy him in his earlier work, but his schtick just got old to me I guess.

I quite liked Dumb and Dumber To. Watched it last night, second time.

I quite liked Dumb and Dumber To. Watched it last night, second time.

I don't remember it being that good, though I had very high expectations because I love the original. I might watch it again.

Well the day of reckoning is finally upon us. I?ve been waiting for this film for 20 yrs and now.... in a few hrs I will finally see my boy on screen

Well the day of reckoning is finally upon us. I?ve been waiting for this film for 20 yrs and now.... in a few hrs I will finally see my boy on screen

Be careful of the Jihadist and Nu-KKK alliance. I hear they're lynching people from the lights now. Why not go see BoP instead?!

Be careful of the Jihadist and Nu-KKK alliance. I hear they're lynching people from the lights now. Why not go see BoP instead?!

I?ll kindly pass lol

I?ll kindly pass lol

S'Okay, I tried to save you but if you're not gonna listen, s'cool, s'cool. Go ahead and get sodomized by all the crazy furry Neo-Nazi Satanists who preach the Necronomicon and carry sex-midgets on their backs. S'Cool, it's your ass on the line. I'll be safe in my BoP showing, sipping on my favourite drink and eating M&Ms. Boy, I can't wait to see BoP again!

S'Okay, I tried to save you but if you're not gonna listen, s'cool, s'cool. Go ahead and get sodomized by all the crazy furry Neo-Nazi Satanists who preach the Necronomicon and carry sex-midgets on their backs. S'Cool, it's your ass on the line. I'll be safe in my BoP showing, sipping on my favourite drink and eating M&Ms. Boy, I can't wait to see BoP again!
:rotfl

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Lol well I can safely say this is the greatest movie of all time. Every other movie this yr is canceled

Lol well I can safely say this is the greatest movie of all time. Every other movie this yr is canceled

Source seems solid and bias free

Tried to go see Sonic, but this sweaty S&M looking dude told us all to walk away?
unnamed.jpg

Thankfully, we all found safety in a nearby HARLEY QUINN : birds of prey showing.

Tried to go see Sonic, but this sweaty S&M looking dude told us all to walk away?
View attachment 478837

Thankfully, we all found safety in a nearby HARLEY QUINN : birds of prey showing.
Goood going brother. You just can't trust those SANIC lunatics. Thank the Heavens that Harley's new Movie, Co-Starring the Birds Of Prey is also playing, so that true Film Patricians can watch something while all the sickos are contained in the Sonic theaters. Now, take this with a grain of salt, but I hear that the Sonic movie is actually part of a ritual set up by the Illuminati that is meant to raise up Cthulhu.

Supposedly this movie is pretty entertaining. Glad to see that the studio's effort to better represent the character's look is being rewarded with box office success.

WB and their stupid BoP costumes that looking absolutely nothing like the comics should take note.

Jim Carrey was great; it’s so good to see him in a silly role like this again. I really hope this gets a sequel.

How’s it doing box office wise? I don’t think I’ve heard anything other than some mixed reviews.

Yup. It?s doing great. Already made more than BOP did in a whole weekend.

When u listen to fans = money

When you tell fans to suck it up and it?s not for them = no money

Saw it last night... great movie! Fun with lots of good laughs, I just wish it was a bit longer but I guess they were testing the waters with this one. I was surprise by peoples reaction to the post credit scene, in my theater. People were all cheering, I had no idea there were so many Sonic fans out there.

They could make big money with this franchise! Bring on Tails, Knuckles and the Chaos Emeralds next!

Back