Sonic the Hedgehog - February 14th, 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "Sonic the Hedgehog" produced by Tim Miller and Neal H. Moritz - TBD

But will Sonic's arms be blue?!

I wonder when they're going to announce Will Smith for the lead role.

Show me your Sonic movie watching gear.

belchan-jotape-vaz04.jpg

Can't wait!

So I think given recent events they’re gonna give Sonic less screen time now and introduce shadow the hedgehog as the main character. Also he’s gonna be voiced by Kevin Hart and it’s gonna take place in Africa. Big the cat will be played by Isaac Hayes, and Amy will be voiced by Nicki Minaj.

Lol and we already know about Knuckles’ legendary Ugandan badassery at this point... nothing to be done there but count the $$$

1 billion baby

You bumped the thread to make a black panther joke? If yyou don't get yo ass out of here! We need real news!

i got some news for you right here ironwez!

Muscle-suit-baby-mask-costume.gif

So I think given recent events they’re gonna give Sonic less screen time now and introduce shadow the hedgehog as the main character. Also he’s gonna be voiced by Kevin Hart and it’s gonna take place in Africa. Big the cat will be played by Isaac Hayes, and Amy will be voiced by Nicki Minaj.

Lol and we already know about Knuckles’ legendary Ugandan badassery at this point... nothing to be done there but count the $$$

1 billion baby

tumblr_mn7702eQJr1qcga5ro1_400.gif

Lol...

Paramount CEO Jim Gianopulos says Sonic the Hedgehog will be a "juvenile delinquent" in the upcoming film:

"He’s a juvenile delinquent on adventures in a pretty straight rural environment with a local policeman. It was instantly engaging and it was good enough where you could see where it’s going."

Lol...

Paramount CEO Jim Gianopulos says Sonic the Hedgehog will be a "juvenile delinquent" in the upcoming film:

Hopefully they just mean cocky lol

Hopefully they just mean cocky lol

they mention the cops bro...... this is literally gonna be hedgehog lives matter against the police

So the cop is gonna find a no good hedgehog beatnik down on his luck in juvy, see potential in him, and turn his life around by solving some major crime in the rural village I guess?

I wonder if this is a world of humans intermingling with the talking animal creatures or if sonic will be the only one.

I hope that’s not the route they are taking this might be a live action sonic x where he gets transported to another world. I hope they give us tails and knuckles and Amy

what if it ends up being just a guy. what if it ends up being this?

what if Sonic the Hedgehog is his online name or his hacker name or something? his friends gave him the name because of his spiky hair?

b80.jpg

Back