ROBOTECH coming to the Big Screen!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know what you mean, Transformers is gone, now Robotech and Voltron is coming too. Soon there won't be any cool 80's cartoons to make movies of. :(

Pitu said he wants to make a GoBots movie, I don't think it will be that good. :D

How about a Centurion movie,remember that show.:lol

What about Dino Raiders?:D Ain't that from the '80's?

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock
DinoRiderTrexARMORED.jpg

Next cartoon I want to see done is Thundarr the Barbarian!
Peter Jackson directs, Michael Clark Duncan as Ookla the Mok, Charlize Theron as Princess Ariel, and Danny DeVito as THUNDARR!

Ok maybe not but I really liked the cartoon as a kid. :D

Next to Captain Harlock and the Queen of a Thousand Years, Robotech was my favorite as a kid. The stories have still held up really well too. I hope they do it justice.

Sweet!

One of the local movie theaters is playing the Robotech cartoon movie next Wednesday night. Looking forwards to that.

John

As long as the movie shows some civilian death and destruction like the cartoon did then I'd be pleased. The Japanese never pulled punches when it came to collateral damage!

Leelee as Miriya? Eastwood as Gloval? Jake G as Max!?!? Horrid picks.

Gloval's look was made for Edward James Olmos and Jake G would look stupid portraying Max's character, they need someone very subdued and almost mousey.

I hope they still give Max is trademark Blue hair and Miriya her green locks....

...Robotech was my favorite as a kid. The stories have still held up really well too. I hope they do it justice.
It was/is among my all-time favorites for sure. I used to run home after school to make it in time for Robotech, it was like a Soap Opera for me and an addiction! :rock

P!tu, just got info on the movie, it's the Shadow Chronicles. I'm bummed, as the guy who originally sent me the info had said it was some of the original cartoons.

Ah well, I'll go see it anyway. One can never get enough of mechs and anime on the big screen.

John

P!tu, just got info on the movie, it's the Shadow Chronicles. I'm bummed, as the guy who originally sent me the info had said it was some of the original cartoons.

Ah well, I'll go see it anyway. One can never get enough of mechs and anime on the big screen.

John

True That!!!!!!!!!! :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

John

The Shodow Chronicles movie was great, it is from the original Robotech cartoon. Some of the characters even have the same voices. Shadow Chronicles is based on the last saga of Robotech, Genesis Climber Mospeada.
If you are a Scott Bernard fan then you will like this movie.
I loved it and hope they make a sequel.

The Shodow Chronicles movie was great, it is from the original Robotech cartoon. Some of the characters even have the same voices. Shadow Chronicles is based on the last saga of Robotech, Genesis Climber Mospeada.
If you are a Scott Bernard fan then you will like this movie.
I loved it and hope they make a sequel.

:rock:rock:rock:rock YEah!!!

Back