Son of Dengar's Den of Stuff.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Gamorrean project has finally hit its end! Very excited to induct these three into my collection. Big thanks to Cagoda for the supreme paint job on the feet, helmet and heads. The bodies are made of nylon with a hardened cotton around a Sideshow body so they can bend and be posable. I got the vest and underwear(?) off of TA forever ago. The shoulder armor, gauntlets, axes and staffs were cast from the original SS figure. I added some shackles from the SS Frankenstein figure and I got some 1/6 scale keys and rings from Michaels as was the fur. The belt and sash I cut on my own and pieced together. I did the same with the leather pieces on the boots.

The key with these dudes is that I wanted them to have more of a sense of individuality and I'm really happy with how they turned out.
Feels good to say these guys are done!

_MG_5372.JPG

_MG_5369.JPG

_MG_5370.JPG

_MG_5359.JPG

_MG_5367.JPG

_MG_5358.JPG

_MG_5381.JPG

_MG_5374.JPG

_MG_5392.JPG

Looks awesome SOD! That green that Cagoda's chosen works really well and brings them to life. The stock Sideshow head green is a bit dull and dark.

I resculpted the face on mine and still aren't quite happy with it.

So cool!! Those look awesome dude, glad I could help be a part of the process!

I've been pretty MIA for a bit cause I was trying to figure why a few of my castings had excessive bubbles. But finally I solved the case and I'm back at full steam ahead.

My pieces for the BGJ38 droid are also finally all cast and I made my first test droid in full today. I'm stooooooooooked! I'm planning on making 10-15 droids and then moving onto my next piece. If anyone is interested HMU. Honestly, I'm just so elated that everything on him works and is functional! The head, shoulders, knee joints and elbow joints all have working ball or regular joints. I'll have a painted picture soon after the mighty Cagoda has a whack at this.

62070142054__BFA346FA-BEDF-43A0-A088-07C28077645A.jpeg

IMG_3888.jpeg

IMG_3892.jpeg

IMG_3891.jpeg

IMG_3894.jpeg

62070362007__A183D746-82AA-4DDD-BA26-8A342FD093BC.jpeg

Amazing work dude!!! That?s incredible. And the articulation is on point!

Back