Some news from Celebration VI. (SSC Hoth Luke & Han.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...but a "2-pack" could make an interesting "site-only" (or con) exclusive..just add some interesting exclusive (or stand) and collectors could have it both ways...
Yeah, true enough, jedibear. If they did a nice job with the packaging and threw in an exclusive, I'm sure there would be a market for it.

I don't think Snowtrooper sales are relevent when compared to Hoth Luke and Han. There are plenty of collectors that don't bother with army-builder types. Plus, given that Luke and Han will sell well on their own merits, makes me think these two are fine.
Hmm, yeah, that's also a good point, Red Metal.

Hmm...weird that we only had this small blurb from Rebelscum on these. Hopefully it's true, would love to get these if done right.

Trying to think of possible exclusive items for these. Maybe an alternate, scarred, HS for Luke. Alternate blue jacket for Han might be asking a little much, but would be kind of cool. The do like to do the occasional Kenner throwback.

I was actually at the panel where the Lucasfilm guy said this. He really said it more in passing that he'd seen the figures in some kind of completed state. I wouldn't expect these any time soon based on how he said it.

still good to get confo...thx Shropt.
This makes me want SSC to make a tauntaun and the exclusive split gut tauntaun.hehehe

Emailed a question for Sideshow awhile back on when we'd see Luke and Han in Hoth form and got nothing. Glad to finally see that they are in production and I'm very pumped to get them in the near future. :yess:

Back