• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: SSC Star Wars, PF Asajj (ex.), SSC X-Files, HT POTC, and SA Harry Potter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harleen_Quinzel

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello, fellow Freaks! Here in my Star Wars sixth scale want list, in no particular order:

Boil & Waxer (pair) with Numa
Commander Wolffe
Commander Fox
Hoth Luke Skywalker (EE only)
General Grievous (EE only)
Tusken Raider
Bossk (EE preferably)
Darth Malgus (EE only)
Ki-Adi-Mundi
ANH Tatooine Smuggler Han Solo (RE or EE)
ANH Tatooine Moisture Farmer Luke Skywalker (EE only)

Premium Format:

Asajj Ventress (exclusive only)

And, in dioramas:

Anakin vs. Asajj (exclusive preferably)

Non-Star Wars sixth scale:

Sideshow X-Files Walter Skinner
Sideshow X-Files Alex Krycek
Sideshow X-Files Cigarette Smoking Man (EE only)
Sideshow X-Files Fox Mulder (Home)

Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Will Turner
Hot Toys Pirates of the Caribbean Davy Jones

Star Ace Harry Potter (any figures)

Now, I am clearly not made of money. If I wanted all this stuff, I'd buy it off eBay without regard to pricing or my bank account. But, I feel SF members generally offer better deals, and I like knowing my dollars are going to individuals who will most likely use it to enhance and further their own collections. So, what I'm seeking at present is to acquire rather slowly and consider very reasonable offers. And payment plans; I'm highly amenable to payment plans.

At present, my top priority is the exclusive Premium Format Asajj.

Regardless, all figures need to come from a non-smoking home and also need to be complete with original packaging (I can live without the shippers, but it's a bonus if they're included); it does not matter whether they've been displayed or not, just so long as they've been kept out of direct sunlight in a collector-friendly environment.

Lastly, if there are any doubts as to my veracity, please check me out on eBay under the username elizabethtudor, where you will find 100% positive feedback on over 425 items.

Thank you!
Harleen

P.S. Due to rather strange circumstances, I acquired a Kit Fisto with only one hand (his right one). The figure was not released with any extra hands, so at present, he's pulling an 1812 "Napoleon in his Study" look (just with the hand poses reversed). If somebody has a left hand for Kit Fisto lying around (or for that matter, a sixth scale Napoleon uniform), please sell it to me.

Back