So who is going to buy the Theatrical Version of the Star Wars Trilogy tomorrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you be buying the Star Wars Trilogy

• Yes, will be pick them up

Votes: 41 48.8%
  • It depends on the price of them

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • No, I just cant justify buying another copy of the Trilogy

Votes: 32 38.1%
  • No, I like the special edition better anyway

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pixletwin said:
No. He dies. Not perfect at all. I would have liked to see Maul last the entire trilogy. Maul > Dooku IMO. :D

Maul < Padawan Obi-wan < Master Obi-wan < Count Dooku

therefore

Maul < Dooku.

:)

tomandshell said:
Now that a bit of time has passed, I think that Darth Maul VS. Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan might be the best lightsaber battle in the saga.

:maul

It's easily in the top 2.

Ani vs. Obi is right there as well. Easily one of the most anticpated sceenes in recent memory.

I bought them and then stretched out on the bed and watched all three (theatrical versions). I like them better this way. As an added treat, my 12 inch Obi Wan's and Mace Windu's showed up on Tuesday as well! Obi Wan is by far the best figure so far, IMO. Keep up the great work Sideshow!!!

tomandshell said:
Now that a bit of time has passed, I think that Darth Maul VS. Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan might be the best lightsaber battle in the saga.

:maul

I agree.

I'll go so far as to say that, to me, the last 30 minutes of Phantom Menace, where Lucas intercuts the Gungans and the space battle with the Maul fight is the strongest act 3 (or final 30 minutes of a film) in the saga.

Darth Loki said:
It's easily in the top 2.

Ani vs. Obi is right there as well. Easily one of the most anticpated sceenes in recent memory.

I hear ya. I do love act 3 of ROTS, and there's something epic about Yoda fighting Palaptine in the Senate intercut with Obi and Ani -- and their verbal exchange is more emotionally satisfying to me than Qui-Gon's fate ("I have failed you Anakin" gets me everytime)... but somehow Phantom is still stronger to me.

Back