So what statue you would like to see made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Sideshow keeps leaning on the foxy ladies of the buffyverse -or sexied up versions of the not so sexy by definition female characters- for this line, I'd definitely want Anya, Cordy, Glory and as I said before, Illyria.

Illyria would look magnificent! :D Although I wouldn't be so keen If they were tempted to give her big boobs like they did in some of the comics. :rotfl

Illyria would look magnificent! :D Although I wouldn't be so keen If they were tempted to give her big boobs like they did in some of the comics. :rotfl

I really hope this line doesn't degenerate it a line of large breasted ubersluts like the Marvel lines have.

Well for poor Willow It's wee bit too late, although her boobs weren't that big thank god. :lol

If they want to keep exploring the big boobs theme, they should do Cordelia. I won't complain about it.

My dream statue is an Illyria in full suit holding the two swords she took from the guys. I mean, come on...HOT!

My dream statue is an Illyria in full suit holding the two swords she took from the guys. I mean, come on...HOT!

I'm hoping we get a whole separate Angel line, TBH.

Illyria, Lorne, Wes, Gunn, Fred, etc. etc. I'd buy them all. :thud:

I'm hoping we get a whole separate Angel line, TBH.

Illyria, Lorne, Wes, Gunn, Fred, etc. etc. I'd buy them all. :thud:

I want that too, although I could honestly do without Gunn. Never liked him. He had a few okay moments but that was it for me. I want the rest of them.

Their best sellers? Cordy and Illyria without a doubt.

I want that too, although I could honestly do without Gunn. Never liked him. He had a few okay moments but that was it for me. I want the rest of them.

Their best sellers? Cordy and Illyria without a doubt.

Please give me a Cordy!! :pray:

If we only get one Cordy which will it be Buffy Cordy or Angel Cordy, I'd like Cheerleader Cordy.

If we only get one Cordy which will it be Buffy Cordy or Angel Cordy, I'd like Cheerleader Cordy.

Definitely agree with you there. Exactly what I'm hoping to see.

Sounds ridiculous probably, but if she does get made, Id like the exclusive to be a designer purse or something cosmetic like that. (in true Cordy fashion)

Back