So what is your age? Not quiet an introduction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am 27 I mostly started fairly recently, the first major sideshow product I bought was the lifesize Terminator 2 Battle Damaged bust and only recently have I started to go towards figure collecting.

I'm 30 (as of November 2014) and started my collection last April (Hot Toys - Ada Wong was my first 1/6).

Up until that point a LOT of money was going on Camera Gear, as Photography is a serious passion of mine. However I got to the point where I had the set up I needed in the form the Pentax 67 medium format camera and a couple others. So turned my attention to collectibles, which I had put on the back burner.

Since my first purchase, I've already gone on to pick up some really nice figures / statues - https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/show-your-shelves-/153301-humble-collection.html and certainly intend to pick up many more :)

I just turned 24. I've been collecting since I was about 14. At that time I got into the gentle giant Star Wars mini busts and hasbro action figures. Now I collect premium format, hot toys, and prop replicas. There are a few more things that I want to get and then my collection should be pretty close to done.

I'm 29 and I've just started collecting. If having only one figure can be called a collection at all XD. I have been very fond of action figures as a child (never owned any though), and I'm extremely fascinated by their articulation and posing, as well as the care that goes into creating such detailed and realistic outfits so I'm pretty sure that this is just the beginning.

I'm 42, Started collecting movie memorabilia 5 years maybe. I have fair few things in my collection , from all the main makers, a few custom items. Currently getting into kit bashing. I seem to be into Terminator,Hellboy,Nolans Batman, but have al-sorts from horror items to weapons. I think my passing interest is becoming a sickness lol. But I think after being on this forum and seeing some of the amazing talents and collectors I know I'm not as hardcore as I thought lol

I'm 39 and started collecting SW in the 90's, but collected things all my life. I collect what I like and thus very few things sold from my collection during this time. You can see my collection by following my signature link or clicking here: Sideshow Featured Collector

Back