So what is the Endo in the new 4min clip?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CSM1976

Freaked Out
Reaction score
The first few times I saw the 4min clip I figured it was an 800 because it is kinda shiny and smooth, not like the rough dark look of the 700. I took a closer look and it looks like it has maybe some kind of flesh stuck to it, some kind of a shoulder cap, and some extra cables. Is this the T-r.i.p.?
02.jpg

That is definitely the Endo with model 101 cybernetic tissue resembling Arnold, i believe Marcus and John Connor face him at the end and its a long fought battle,so i hear. :p.

Maybe its the T-101 interrupted before it could finish the flesh adding process.

It's the T-800 after it's had its flesh destroyed...

Or the T-RIP as far as we know.The T-800 did not have those weird extra panels on him, maybe cyberdyne tried to put 101 model skin on the T-RIP but had issues with it..who knows.

And yes i am saying Cyberdyne and not SkyNet as even Arnold states in T2 he is Cyberdyne Systems model 101.

Or the T-RIP as far as we know.The T-800 did not have those weird extra panels on him, maybe cyberdyne tried to put 101 model skin on the T-RIP but had issues with it..who knows.

And yes i am saying Cyberdyne and not SkyNet as even Arnold states in T2 he is Cyberdyne Systems model 101.

I agree. One thing I hated most about T3 was that they went with the no more Cyberdyne idea. So what if in T2 they blew up a building and took the chip and arm. Do you really think that companys like that wouldnt have backed up data at another location and wouldnt be covered by insurance? If I went and blew up the Honda factorys here, does that mean no more Honda?

Why couldnt some big wig cyberdyne guys go and get the other arm that they didnt destroy in T2?

I agree. One thing I hated most about T3 was that they went with the no more Cyberdyne idea. So what if in T2 they blew up a building and took the chip and arm. Do you really think that companys like that wouldnt have backed up data at another location and wouldnt be covered by insurance? If I went and blew up the Honda factorys here, does that mean no more Honda?

Why couldnt some big wig cyberdyne guys go and get the other arm that they didnt destroy in T2?

Wasn't the other arm destroyed in T1?

Wasn't the other arm destroyed in T1?

Great question and a lot of people dont think of this but Arnold rips his left arm off in the gears of that machine the T-1000 pushes him into.
The hand was pretty much intact if i remember right.

Great question and a lot of people dont think of this but Arnold rips his left arm off in the gears of that machine the T-1000 pushes him into.
The hand was pretty much intact if i remember right.

That is exactly what i just said about the extra arm in T2 left in the gears from the battle, and as far as T1 goes..the only thing they could find intact was the memory chip and the forearm that was reaching to grab Sarah as she crushed it in the hydraulic press, Miles Dyson i think even mentions there was really nothing left of it after it was crushed. So we all know the chip and forearm was thrown in to burn with the hero T-800 but, his forearm left in the gears is a mystery.

That is exactly what i just said about the extra arm in T2 left in the gears from the battle, and as far as T1 goes..the only thing they could find intact was the memory chip and the forearm that was reaching to grab Sarah as she crushed it in the hydraulic press, Miles Dyson i think even mentions there was really nothing left of it after it was crushed. So we all know the chip and forearm was thrown in to burn with the hero T-800 but, his forearm left in the gears is a mystery.

You type faster than me :D

Ahh blah..but, you are right, we never hear anyone bring this up about the mystery endo forearm.

There's a comic set directly after T2 that shows that the arm is found by the FBI, who are then killed off by an agent who turns out to be another T-1000...SHE (yeah, SHE) has two T-800 bodyguards...

It may not fit with everyone's idea of JUST the movies, but if you're willing to be open minded to comic books, it's worth a read...now if I could just remember the title...

Back