Terminator t-800 Endo QS002 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nonanche92000

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey guys ,

Does somedoby here have some knowledge about how to straighten some of the screw on the endoskeleton ? I need to straighten or increase resistance of the left shoulder of the t-800 ( not the sideways move but the back and forth movement ) the arm can't hold its position if i try to let it straight in front of the figurine it just fall down by itself like it's to heavy to hold its own arm weight , the right shoulder there is way much more resistance , but the left shoulder is kind of "loose" , i can't see any visible screw to make it happen , so my question is , where is the screw to straighten the back and forth move of the shoulder ? Post some photos if you have the possibility , the more precise the more i'll be able to understand how to solve this .

Thanks !

Hey Chainedstream,

Thanks for your answer i have a video of the issue i 'll try to post the video in my message hope it will work

https://1fichier.com/?7isxo2gf9wqpf3kb6unk
Here is the video of the issue , the video is about 200 Mo in size don't pay attention to the custom base with the leds and the eyes just the left arm .

Back