So what is the Endo in the new 4min clip?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first few times I saw the 4min clip I figured it was an 800 because it is kinda shiny and smooth, not like the rough dark look of the 700. I took a closer look and it looks like it has maybe some kind of flesh stuck to it, some kind of a shoulder cap, and some extra cables. Is this the T-r.i.p.?
02.jpg

I actually think it is a T-800... Marcus takes the head a jaw of the T-700 at the end of the clip and the metal is rough on the skeleton, wheres on the T-800 it is chromo, like in that image, just with burn flesh on it... The shoulders and arms look like t-800's as well. Which are different from the T-RIP (Marcus) Body... And the face is way different from the T-600...

That's my answer! And I'm right! :lol

That is exactly what i just said about the extra arm in T2 left in the gears from the battle, and as far as T1 goes..the only thing they could find intact was the memory chip and the forearm that was reaching to grab Sarah as she crushed it in the hydraulic press, Miles Dyson i think even mentions there was really nothing left of it after it was crushed. So we all know the chip and forearm was thrown in to burn with the hero T-800 but, his forearm left in the gears is a mystery.

So what happened to the leg that was blown off by the pipe bomb? Its shown very clean and intact falling on the floor.. I am sure somebody found it as well but we never see it again.

So what happened to the leg that was blown off by the pipe bomb? Its shown very clean and intact falling on the floor.. I am sure somebody found it as well but we never see it again.

Another great question. Some grunt Cyberdyne worker has a cool robot foot for a lamp at his house :eek:

I actually think it is a T-800... Marcus takes the head a jaw of the T-700 at the end of the clip and the metal is rough on the skeleton, wheres on the T-800 it is chromo, like in that image, just with burn flesh on it... The shoulders and arms look like t-800's as well. Which are different from the T-RIP (Marcus) Body... And the face is way different from the T-600...

That's my answer! And I'm right! :lol

Im going to have to say I'm pretty sure your not right. Sound like your saying the T-rip is Marcus and that is not the case.

Heres what we know, Its not a 600, Pretty safe to say its not a 700, pretty safe to say its not Marcus.

One post suggested that the T-rip and 800 are the same thing. Is this true and how do we know? I believe that they are different but not by much. After all a prototype is never the same as the final version. It gets tweeked, bugs out, and improved.

I think the extra parts are because its the T-rip.

Some cool info here:
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=terminator

Not much you can do with a robot leg, it's not much more than a couple of gyros and hinges...

Now an arm has to be carefully made so that all the fingers can work under different amounts of pressure...

Even if someone found that leg, there's not much they could have learned from it, all the technology it represents surrounded to area already in the forms of those automated assembley arms...

Another great question. Some grunt Cyberdyne worker has a cool robot foot for a lamp at his house :eek:

Cool, that would be a better lamp than this one thats for sure.
leg.jpg

Not much you can do with a robot leg, it's not much more than a couple of gyros and hinges...

Now an arm has to be carefully made so that all the fingers can work under different amounts of pressure...

Even if someone found that leg, there's not much they could have learned from it, all the technology it represents surrounded to area already in the forms of those automated assembley arms...

Yeah, I guess the arm would be a little more detailed. Sorry to derail the thread a little... back to the topic. :)

Yeah, I guess the arm would be a little more detailed. Sorry to derail the thread a little... back to the topic. :)

Not at all...It's nice when people have something interesting to say...

As for the Endo, I'm almost certain it's the T-RIP...which is a prototype T-800...
This one has had all of it's flesh destroyed...

Oh, and I know what Marcus is...but I won't say...

Im going to have to say I'm pretty sure your not right. Sound like your saying the T-rip is Marcus and that is not the case.

Heres what we know, Its not a 600, Pretty safe to say its not a 700, pretty safe to say its not Marcus.

One post suggested that the T-rip and 800 are the same thing. Is this true and how do we know? I believe that they are different but not by much. After all a prototype is never the same as the final version. It gets tweeked, bugs out, and improved.

I think the extra parts are because its the T-rip.

Some cool info here:
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=terminator

Thanks for the link - good read!

Not at all...It's nice when people have something interesting to say...

As for the Endo, I'm almost certain it's the T-RIP...which is a prototype T-800...
This one has had all of it's flesh destroyed...

Oh, and I know what Marcus is...but I won't say...

Can you pm it to me? :naughty

Back