So is anyone here getting all of the Court of the Dead PF's ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Other than Red Death, none of them are grotesque at all, IMO. They're mostly clothed/armored skeleton types or females with helms and more clothes. CotD is too pretty to be taken as dark. Pinhead is darker than most of them. I guess we all have different perspectives because these are pretty tame, in my eyes. They're nothing close to Clive Barker's Tormented Souls. Art is art, no matter the subject...within reason.

Well from sideshows take on Court of the dead they are all Anti heroes trying to actually protect humanity from the war going on between the angels and demons. Off the bat the CoD isn't inherently evil unlike the Tormented soul line which looks like gore for the sake of gore. I feel the CoD line as a good balance of gore to beauty potentially symbolizing good/evil.

anything that has horns or skulls is dark and demonic for some people

I thought so too for quite awhile.

Well from sideshows take on Court of the dead they are all Anti heroes trying to actually protect humanity from the war going on between the angels and demons. Off the bat the CoD isn't inherently evil unlike the Tormented soul line which looks like gore for the sake of gore. I feel the CoD line as a good balance of gore to beauty potentially symbolizing good/evil.

minus the red death. He actually seems really out of place compared to the rest now that we've seen a good chunk of them. I don't know how they could sell 1k of him.

I plan on getting all of the PF's and probably most of the other items in this line, like the books. I'll probably pass on the busts as well as the T shirts.

So moose, elk, assorted deer, , bison and other ungulates are the devil's minions? :devil :lol

the horns have to be pointy and short, so Moose and Elk don't count,
Deer get a pass because of Bambi, But anything like bulls, cows, goats, dall sheep, yeah, they are considered satanic by some people.

Even human skulls are considered dark and satanic, I knew someone at work that wouldn't talk to people that wore skull shirts, imagine her face when i showed her a Ghost Rider toy I had :lol

the horns have to be pointy and short, so Moose and Elk don't count,
Deer get a pass because of Bambi, But anything like bulls, cows, goats, dall sheep, yeah, they are considered satanic by some people.

Even human skulls are considered dark and satanic, I knew someone at work that wouldn't talk to people that wore skull shirts, imagine her face when i showed her a Ghost Rider toy I had :lol

I'm in IT and am sometimes tasked with changing users passwords because they forget them. Sometimes I put 666 at the end of their new passwords. Some of them don't like that number and ask me if I can change it. :balrog
People are funny.

The last 3 digits of my cellphone number are 666. I sometimes get the loveliest looks from people when I have to give my cell number for something.

besides they said that the real devil's number was 616,

There was a mix up in the translation or something but it was never meant to be 666. Or so I read,

LOL:

If that idiot saw any of these, esp. Red Death, she would go into convulsions. And sad to say, there are a lot like her out there.

people think she was acting or making it up

But she really is like that, Every time she was interviewed by others (like in radio) she would freak out like that

also, for the LOLZ, She could actually be the singer for a death metal band :rotfl:rotfl

people think she was acting or making it up

But she really is like that, Every time she was interviewed by others (like in radio) she would freak out like that

also, for the LOLZ, She could actually be the singer for a death metal band :rotfl:rotfl

This is why I am a Proponent of Sterilization, the minds of the young and impressionable that she has warped all in the name of GOD, wow

Now Al, imagine if she was the reason they delay Red Sonja another year :panic:

Then her Torture will be Very Slow and Painful to the Brink of Death as pleads to die, which will fall upon deaf ears, the Intensity will grow 10 fold as she cry's out to Lucifer to make it end, until I receive my Red Sonja :wink1:

Back