So is anyone here getting all of the Court of the Dead PF's ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Then her Torture will be Very Slow and Painful to the Brink of Death as pleads to die, which will fall upon deaf ears, the Intensity will grow 10 fold as she cry's out to Lucifer to make it end, until I receive my Red Sonja :wink1:

That would not be difficult. Just show up with a pentagram necklace on, or show her a pack of tarot cards. BOOM her overladen heart would instantly explode, and her whole family would probably experience a feeling of relief. Imagine growing up in a household like that.

I nearly did [my mother has serious religious.... ideations] and the PSYCHICS!!! woman even makes me cringe. Smart money says at least one of her daughters is going to convert to Wicca shortly after leaving the nest. Extremism always breeds its opposite, a truism of human nature this lunatic would do well to remember. I was watching her blame her eldest daughter for what happened to her, and just cringing. I got a lot of that kind of projection in my own childhood.

So, yeah! Court of the Dead! If I was rich I would send a Red Death PF over to her house and then lurk out in the bushes with a tape recorder to hear the feedback, which would no doubt be deliciously funny. :rotfl:rotfl

DARK-SIDED!!!!!:
~R.

That would not be difficult. Just show up with a pentagram necklace on, or show her a pack of tarot cards. BOOM her overladen heart would instantly explode, and her whole family would probably experience a feeling of relief. Imagine growing up in a household like that.

I nearly did [my mother has serious religious.... ideations] and the PSYCHICS!!! woman even makes me cringe. Smart money says at least one of her daughters is going to convert to Wicca shortly after leaving the nest. Extremism always breeds its opposite, a truism of human nature this lunatic would do well to remember. I was watching her blame her eldest daughter for what happened to her, and just cringing. I got a lot of that kind of projection in my own childhood.

So, yeah! Court of the Dead! If I was rich I would send a Red Death PF over to her house and then lurk out in the bushes with a tape recorder to hear the feedback, which would no doubt be deliciously funny. :rotfl:rotfl

DARK-SIDED!!!!!:
~R.
In a religious store brown box. I think her soul in an afterlife would die as well lol

DARK-SIDED!!!!!:
~R.

Just personal note: I was a Preachers Son at one time in my life, that's one of the reasons I cannot and will not follow anyone Blindly and as far as religious organization's, Nope as far as a God I have my own personal beliefs and that's all that matters but enough about myself, the woman in question and I use that term very loosely, she is a Crazed Religious Zealot Poster Child, JMO and that is what give the rest of the sane ones a Bad Name

Be Cool Ramatuelle
Al

I ordered the QOTD on day one. Right now I'm definitely planning to add Kier and Mortighull. leaning towards Gallevarbe, Xiall, and Death. But I need to find a place to put them, BTW anyone have an idea who the mystery figure in the spirit faction poster is? Someone yet to be announced perhaps.

500262-allegiance-package-spirit-001.jpg

Don't know yet. Flesh has that multi arm dude as well... Bone will have the Arbritor... But looks like more could come.

Getting them all!!!
... Except for the first set of releases. I find, Siren, Queen, and Red Death to be the weakest.

Back