so i just got this in the but

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nash said:
Any easy solution, anyone who owns an IM Maquette, just post a picture of your numbers. compare how they are written and there you go.
thats exactly what I was thinkin.
Im surprised nobody with one has chimed in since I questioned the handwriting / thicker pen used for the numbering

...the only problem is that when a person receives a replacement statue, a different person writes the number.

What is sad is that I was watching one of these questioned auctions and I was going to plunk down to cash to see if I could actually win one.....I wonder how many others were doing the same???

yeah that vids a freakin trip p!tu. :lol
youre made for TV man. Def a talker

The numbers on the bottom of Iron Man are written in gold but they are not as thickly drawn as the ones pictured earlier.

lcummins said:
Sweet! I got to see my Elektra PF again!!! (Well, the base anyway!) :rotfl

Enjoy p!tu, it looks like it found a good home!!!
Oh i will!!! and you will see her again in a few minutes!:chew :chew

They make up for it with 3 months paid Summer Vacation.....:rock

The Mike said:
They make up for it with 3 months paid Summer Vacation.....:rock
around here they call that a Layoff with Unemployment :lol

jusk kiddin man ... you lucky ****

Okay, just took a picture of my base. Was going to post it, but here's my thought: Aren't we just helping this seller? If he comes here and sees how the bases are supposed to be numbered, he'll go out an buy a different pen right?

Or, is it too far gone now, so much water under the bridge so I might as well?:confused:

Anyway for Rumadman, PM me your email address and I'll send you a pic of my base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back