Statue Snow Troll Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there was an exclusive, it would read something like this:

The Exclusive Snow Troll Statue, which will include a switch-out ***** will be priced at $324.99, will have an Edition Size of *** pieces, and will have a Non-Refundable deposit of $32.50 charged within 24 to 48 hours after a pre-order is placed! Additionally, the regular version, without the switch-out accessory will be available for Pre-Order priced at $324.99! Pre-Orders of 2 regular edition Snow Troll Statues will be charged a 10%, or $32.50 non-refundable deposit for each item Pre-Ordered. Both editions of this Statue will be sold on a first come, first served basis, and will have the FLEXPay option available as a payment choice when placing your Pre-Order.

I think the reference to the "exclusive" Snow Troll in the production blog was a mistake.

I'm not going to lie to you.....I prefer lower ES's. The ES, regardless of how high, is not going to prevent me from buying an item I want, but it will dictate when and where I buy it. I have saved 1000's over the year's by being patient, and no matter how spectatcular this statue is, if the ES is too high I'll be picking it up elsewhere.....esp since there is no excl.

You sure?

Remember that Exclusive Snow Troll Statue will be available for Pre-Order through the Sideshow Newsletter on Thursday, August 4th, 2011

I meant no excl. version, but having just read over the description it appears this may be an item sold exclusively through the website.....that would definitely decrease the odds of getting it cheaper elsewhere. :lecture

I think the reference to the "exclusive" Snow Troll in the production blog was a mistake.

I meant no excl. version, but having just read over the description it appears this may be an item sold exclusively through the website.....that would definitely decrease the odds of getting it cheaper elsewhere. :lecture

i was thinking they could add an extra dwalf on the base.

Gentle giant did somethin like that with their bantha dio.

i was thinking they could add an extra dwalf on the base.

Gentle giant did somethin like that with their bantha dio.

The problem with that theory is that if SS was going to produce an excl. version they would have told us what it was, and provided pic's. No, from the sound of things this will be a SS website exclusive, ie not available to retailers.

The problem with that theory is that if SS was going to produce an excl. version they would have told us what it was, and provided pic's. No, from the sound of things this will be a SS website exclusive, ie not available to retailers.

yep,looks like it.

switch out ***** wonder what it is...Im thinking maybe the dwarf hand...him carrying another weapon or maybe the switch out club hand.

switch out ***** wonder what it is...Im thinking maybe the dwarf hand...him carrying another weapon or maybe the switch out club hand.

they would have showed that on Tuesday with the preview pics, no switch out pieces on this guy. Only available on SS site is my guess.

nothing in the listing suggests that this will be a Sideshow Exclusive, so I am going to wait to see what price retailers may offer on this one to save a few bucks. Still saving reward points for a possible RWOS Premium Format. This size and sculpt are great, but I am still waffling since this isn't from the movies. The Q1 2012 timing is tough too, as I would rather be buying one item per quarter with my finances.

nothing in the listing suggests that this will be a Sideshow Exclusive, so I am going to wait to see what price retailers may offer on this one to save a few bucks. Still saving reward points for a possible RWOS Premium Format. This size and sculpt are great, but I am still waffling since this isn't from the movies. The Q1 2012 timing is tough too, as I would rather be buying one item per quarter with my finances.

If it's any consolation rarely if ever do SS products arrive on time. I'd say it's more likely we'll this in the 2nd qtr. and if not....you can always cancel your order. :dunno

Whoops...yup, an unfortunate copy and paste issue occurred with the Snow Troll Statue. There is no exclusive for this item and the text has been amended accordingly. Apologies for the confusion y'all!

-SideshowAlex

Back