Snow Corporation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About those Warhammer dudes...

No jedi. no sith. no love.

But nevertheless, really great work on the details, battle abrasion and weathering!

Dorgmal: Awesome tutorial. Great looking work with the armor. Can't wait to get a set.

Cbob: Wow! That Ultramarine vet looks amazing! Gonna do a Space Wolf myself. Great work.

~Eric

Thanks guys and i really am looking forward to seeing your Space marines.

Dorgs wanted piccies so here's a load. I was going to take them outside as it was beautiful and sunny, but as i was getting setup rain came my way so i took them in the utility room instead.

P1030185-1.jpg

P1030187.jpg

P1030186.jpg

P1030150.jpg

P1030145.jpg

P1030144.jpg

P1030143.jpg

P1030129.jpg

P1030126.jpg

P1030117.jpg

Truly amazing work. How on earth did you do all that? I love it :)

Thanks guys and i really am looking forward to seeing your Space marines.

Dorgs wanted piccies so here's a load. I was going to take them outside as it was beautiful and sunny, but as i was getting setup rain came my way so i took them in the utility room instead.

did you guys see the trailer, for the upcoming War Hammer 40000 video game? Looks good.

Truly amazing work. How on earth did you do all that? I love it

Hehe thanks and well it was alot easier than when me and Dorgs started making the whole lot in the 1st place but still time consuming and a hell of alot of milliputt.

did you guys see the trailer, for the upcoming War Hammer 40000 video game? Looks good.

The online game yeah im gonna play that along with Star Wars the old republic.

More piccies.

P1030183.jpg

P1030180.jpg

P1030162.jpg

P1030161.jpg

P1030184.jpg

P1030160.jpg

P1030159.jpg

P1030157.jpg

P1030148.jpg

P1030156.jpg

I'll post more later but i have to get back to work.

Absolutely outstanding work from both of you ! I'm incredibly jealous , as I've fantasized about a 1/6 marine for as long as I've been into 1/6 ( In fact longer than that , since I discovered "Space Crusade " the idiots version of Warhammer) . .:clap

Owww trouser chuffs!!! Man that looks so good Stephen I love it and the new pics really show it off!!

TGod..... you just say when you want some marine armour mate and I will cast you some up I cant wait to see a few more on the boards! I love the way folks are making them their own.

Right this evening we shall address the head attachment.... the handies, the belt abs thingy and why is best never to fry eggs wilst sporting your mothers old nighty (oww come on I know you have all tried it)

so the head.... now if you get some 10mm styrene tube with a 9mm internal di it pushes on the body neck joint nice and easy.. (I promise not to make any lude comments or cast any aspersions or Mary Feroze this evening)where were we... ow yes nice an easy... its a firm tight fit so you will have to give it a good wiggle and a push... see not even mentioned Mary...

next drill a hole in your head.. or your helmet... and insert the tube... then glue it in... I cut down the tube a bit but not to short or your stuffed..

I would then paint the swede up, just because it will look cool!

marine333.jpg

marine334.jpg

marine335.jpg

marine336.jpg

Cheers guys and like Mark i very much look forward to see your Marines guys.

I'd like to say a big thanks to Dorgs for the joint effort and elvis1976 for helping out with the Powerfists and advice he gave me. I've loved every minute of it and even more so seeing the Marines being made :D

ahh cheers mate I really have got a blast from this and its opened so many new distractions its unbelievable and really pushed me to learn new things but it aint over till the fat lady sings (or Mary)

now the handy pandies as we call them when I am in the rough chaps working mans club down the road sipping port and lemon....

this is the one bit I really cant get my head to figure out... I have tried lots of things (like Mary) and but I want full movement so I am trying this....

I am drilling a bit hole in the hand and getting as deep as I can...

then I am cutting off the finger and stuff of a regular hand so he has two stumps for hands (like Mary) and then pushing the hand on..

this means you get all the movement and you can remove the hands..

marine337.jpg

marine338.jpg

marine339.jpg

marine340.jpg

marine341.jpg

Back