Snow Corporation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a chaplin with a big white collar as well?..............that's a pretty cool concept.

Yeah i'm thinking of maybe redoing my Blood Angel at some point.

Ok Here's my Champion Ultramarine :)

P1030071-1.jpg

P1030072-1.jpg

P1030083-1.jpg

P1030086-1.jpg

P1030088.jpg

P1030087.jpg

P1030085.jpg

P1030084.jpg

P1030080.jpg

badass Cbob............:rock

i really need to stay out of this thread.............or at least initiate a filter that blocks out those marines..........:gah:

must resist..............:gah::gah::gah:

For once i truly believe the pics dont do him justice and i know i'm not 1 of the best customisers but i'm friggin damn proud of this beast :)

ooowwwwww hhhooooohhoooooo now that a big bugger!!! I love the resulpted armour and the vox box just outstanding mate truely great!!!

Really inspiring mate I love it.... gotta put some hip guards on one of mine and I love the double plated shoulder pads !!!! ooww and the raised neck collar!!!! GRREEAAATTTTTTTT.... more pics more pics!!

Thanks guys and dorgs can i take some with proper light co's my camera is poopy poop pants without it. I promise i'll take him outside and let him scare birdies while it take snappies :)

Like i said he took about 50hours from start to finish and the backpack is also removable i used yours Mark as reference.
I just about resculpted most of everything on him but im very very happy with the result :)

hahhaha Barry do it man!!! I can sort you out with the works mate I have a full set cast up I think... :)

CBOOBS I chuffin love it!!!!

These pics are great... the Ultramines logo you painted on the pad and the skull are the dooowgs dangles man!!!

P1030077.jpg

P1030076.jpg

Cheers m8 well after doing this 1 and my custom black jobbie i'm definitely gonna go back and redo my blood marine as i'm still not happy with him.

Also like i said before if anyone wants any bits resculpted PM me if you like.

hahhaha Barry do it man!!! I can sort you out with the works mate I have a full set cast up I think

thanks mark but i think i'm going to leave it to you guys who pioneered these things. i could never do them justice.
and off that poster there are some really cool armor/paint styles but one that struck me as really cool was the grey knights.............all midevily and such.

You know what I don't get? How someone can make something that ****ing BADASS, and then say that he is not one of the greatest cf customizers - that just doesn't compute, buddy! This is what I aspire to! Love it, love it, love it, cybernetic soldiers in souped up armor get my engines revved! Cripes, if I weren't so crunched for time and space, I'd be inclined to make one of these bad boys myself...

You know what I don't get? How someone can make something that ****ing BADASS, and then say that he is not one of the greatest cf customizers - that just doesn't compute, buddy! This is what I aspire to! Love it, love it, love it, cybernetic soldiers in souped up armor get my engines revved! Cripes, if I weren't so crunched for time and space, I'd be inclined to make one of these bad boys myself...

Well i'm fairly new to all this so its hard to judge your own work if that makes sense but im learning, and thanks btw :1-1:

Space-Marine-Chapters1.jpg

Ah Barry the Grey knight do kick demonic arse and are one of the most highly thought of chapters!!! I WOULD LOVE TO DO MORE...but I guess I should move on and I have not finished these chaps yet :)

aw come on.............you girls should at least make all the ones on that poster.............:lecture

:chase......................(runs away & ducks for cover)

aw come on.............you girls should at least make all the ones on that poster.............:lecture

:chase......................(runs away & ducks for cover)

Yeah, and while you at it, you could build them their own house to live in! :lol Wait, Mark already built a bar for his dolls to drink in, so I guess that isn't so far fetched as it seemed...damn! I hate when my snarkiness gets dashed by reality! :rolleyes2

Back