Snow Corporation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oww no she was at work and it was spic and span when she got home... as for permission to invade the kitchen hahah she never comes in the kitchen, thats servants quarters!! so I am pretty safe :)

here is some Logan and Victor shots..

wolverine64.jpg

wolverine66.jpg

wolverine76.jpg

wolverine78.jpg

wolverine80.jpg

with every headsculpt you paint just gets better & better. i have a challenge for you..................try painting with your eyes closed..:nana:

great work.

Darn it Ron I wish your armour would get there!!! I cant wait to see it take shape.....

Flosi.. this cream is amazing... but you have to spread it on crackers first... and its will sort your rash out... or dissolve your leg.... I use it for a different reason.... hair restorer!

anyway I took a wee shot of the neck collar thingy...

marine374.jpg

marine373.jpg

CBob, your Ultra Marine is genius mate! Are you casting up those chest and shoulder upgrades? If so...YES PLEASE!

Mark, the tutorial is spot on and thanks for posting out my replacement leg :)

CBob, your Ultra Marine is genius mate! Are you casting up those chest and shoulder upgrades? If so...YES PLEASE!

Mark, the tutorial is spot on and thanks for posting out my replacement leg :)

No m8 they were a 1 off but i can always resculpt some for you if you send me the bits. I wont charge silly money as its quite an easy resculpt and were both in the UK.

Oh Mark these updates are sweet mate and Love the Wolvie n Sabertooth WW2 pair off.

BTW went and ordered a etched set for my upcoming Space Marine and printing out on cloth a banner for him, and also a surcoat (talk about covering some of the bases at least eh ;) ).
Oh if your interested, he`s going to be a BLACK TEMPLAR with a pair of Powergloves, Claws attached and when they are ready a THUNDERHAMMER.
His job, well simple to be "up close and personal" to the ENEMY. He don`t need no stinking guns.

Look forward to the kit arriving and of course updates on my build.

Hey Mark

It worked on your end as it left country about the 31st, I tried it on our tracking system and nothing, it's Sundaty here and tehn Monday is a public Holiday so I'll give them a ring On tuesday and find out where it is. I don't think it's to far away thou.

Ron

I PM'ed you back :)

Thanks again mate:clap Can't wait to get started on it! So many ideas i've got. The creative juices are OVERFLOWING :horror
This project could come out a bit tasty or end up looking like the unwanted love child of your's, Mark's & Seb's versions!:lol

Last edited:
Back