Snow Corporation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark amazing mate and loving the Jedi attire and scarring. He looks mean as hell for the Covert Ops section.

Got to agree with j14, you really do have a hell of storaged kit for the little buggers, as the right pieces are at hand no matter what or so it seems.

Yep, head is more than great, applause! Curious, if one would ever do the pony-tail (I mean the hairstyle!!) farmer clone of the CW series ...?

so little bit of painting today and oww nurse its been hard work!!!

But this is what we have...

Indy hatted and unhatted for mah45

heads7.jpg

Anakin and Obi for Sith Lord

ObivsAnakin16.jpg

Cheerd guys... ME TIME :) done a wee bit on the marines...but Seb sent me some more Jin Roh armour so I could bash together another Panzer Cop and Chris has managed to score me a cheap one in the states and sending it over.... I really wanted some cool heads so I got another Head play sculpt... they are great and dont need any work at all.... well I did cut a bit off the next as is looked way to long on the bod I had....

Ow and I would like to state here and NOW I love dollies........ way more than Feroze by the way

PanzerCop19.jpg

PanzerCop20.jpg

PanzerCop21.jpg

Love the Jedi-clone! And as for the rest of those heads you painted.... Just amazing... they look better than Sideshow paint apps! (the more recent ones, I mean.... saying that about SS paint apps from a couple years ago really wouldn't be saying anything... :lol)

Cheers Dude. Couple more pics, :)
ow an chris, the one you sent has not made it across the pond yet But I am sure it will be here soon.....

PanzerCop22.jpg

PanzerCop23.jpg

PanzerCop24.jpg

Babs has a slot rig, but it aint for his trooper, its for his man-slave Ruprect who waxes it daily.

Back