Snow Corporation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh right well there is always a small amount of shrinkage with a mould but it's so small I very really notice. I have cast small interlocking parts in the past and not really noticed a problem.... Why do you ask yodacappy, are u trying to cast something to a certain sixe?

Just thinking ahead for when the Cantina squad comes out. You know they'll probably miss 1 or 2. :lecture

Both Hot Toys and Sideshow connectors . I'm sure that they'll work with any others of a similar style. They also look cool on the soldier story bodies ;)

I am sorry to keep going back to these and I know I should sod owft to the custom section as it not star wars but I LOVE em..... Just the back pack to goooooo and a bit of touching up :)

marine190.jpg

That, my firend, is incredibly badasss

Hi All

I sent Mark a few pics of a quick 40k Banner I did and asked if would be ok to post it here so here it is.

This one took me 4 hrs from drawing all the pictures to painting, I just wanted to do a simple paint scheme and I also gave it a really good weather to give it a real old feel to it as they are anything up to centuries old.

The figure is a 12" wrestling figure to give you the size that the banner can be and the poles were just a quick put together job.

LMK what you guys think.

Ron

Looking good Ron. I have starter mine to but need to think about if I am gonna print it on textured paper or on a transfer for cloth or to paint it. I thin mice will go on the backpack.

Started puting together bits for the next marine :)..... silicon is still not here so I can finis off the backpack.... but that does not stop me from playing with my dollies :)

marine205.jpg

Nice one mate and thanks Feroze :)

So I have started the backpack pole for the Cpt and started workin on the bolter. Cbob made me an extension piece for the bolt pistol still gotta paint it and stuff and I have re-place the muzzle and added a few bit. This guy will have a red cape and one of Cbobs chain sword.

marine210.jpg

marine215.jpg

marine216.jpg

BALD EAGLE!!
Compared to the micro-men that inspired these guys, you've transformed and transfigured these guys beyond recognition, you've kicked them up to a different level. Totally compelling seeing them progress you slut

Back