Snow Corporation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just thought I would dip into Star Wars :).... so I got a Cody head (seems a wee bit big) but I was excited to have a bash at painting one up...

not a lot of progress but fingers crossed I would like to spend tomorrow JUST painting heads...

clones63.jpg

euuuwwww!! extreme close ups are NASTY!!! you can see avery little mistake its HORRID!!!!!

but I dont believe in showing just polished stuff it good to see it all :)

This is a medicom vader head I cast up for the Marines before I shrunk the clone heads.

heads3-1.jpg

Finally one of the mini clone heads for the space marines.... chuffin small and chuffin fiddley!!

They all look shed loads better in the flesh as the camera picks up stuff we can not see

heads6.jpg

I love your paint jobs m8.

I agree about the camera seeing what we cant, if you try and look at a fig that close it will just be a blur.

That is the problem taking photos of close ups It shows all the mistakes! However I have to say they still look amazing close up. Which means they would be mind blowing in hand!

Her paint -apps are spectacular i concur, thank you madam Babs for your wondrous work

Last edited:
Well I finished painting the Cody cast... and my word that head it massssssssive!!!

Did not know what to do with the head but Feroze showed me a pic a while back of a Clone in Jedi disguise....

clones67.jpg

I really like the scars on this one.

On another note, Mark, do you just have an endless supply of 1/6th clothing???

You always just seem to have the right outfit for whatever figure you are working on!

Back