Sneak Peek of Fell Beast/Eagle Dio!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry, one out of four my bad.:rolleyes:

In low light conditions everything is going to look darker than it really is, including nazgul and the morgul lord. Since most of the lighting where the fell beasts were seen is darker, naturally they would appear darker than they really are. If you want to know what the true color of any item is, look at it in the light.

But in two of the pictures you still see some blueish in the dark grey

Looks great...

...and I hope the new Fell Beast has a purple hue just like my weta Fell Beast...and the joy of pissing woodsy off. :monkey1

Looks great...

...and I hope the new Fell Beast has a purple hue just like my weta Fell Beast...and the joy of pissing woodsy off. :monkey1

First will come the shock and disbelief [the same feeling I had when I inspected my Weta FB for the first time]....followed shortly thereafter by that pissed off feeling :D

But in two of the pictures you still see some blueish in the dark grey

It does look like there are some iridescent qualities to the scale's on the FB which can be seen when viewed at different angles. I'm not sure, but perhaps the intent was to give the FB's skin an "oily" appearance.

I'm just looking forward to seeing how Sideshow is going to handle a Fell Beast Legendary Scale Bust. :monkey1

I'm just looking forward to seeing how Sideshow is going to handle a Fell Beast Legendary Scale Bust. :monkey1

That is one bust I would love to see. Hopefully SS will consider doing a legendary scale FB in the future...after a ringwraith bust of course :monkey5

That is one bust I would love to see. Hopefully SS will consider doing a legendary scale FB in the future...after a ringwraith bust of course :monkey5

Those would be really cool! Although I don't have any LS busts at the moment, I would be one of the lucky persons to get those! :nazgul

Back