Snakes in 20 days?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wanna cancel my credit card cuz of the CSC fiasco but sideshow hasnt charged me for snake eyes yet even though i got the quantum shipping notice. any ideas on this?

Oh, that must be my Snake. Please send him to me when you get him.

Shouldn't have cancelled my exclusive. Could have flipped him out, and picked up a regular and two troopers almost! Oh well.

I can't believe people are going apeshlt over the punch dagger. I assume it's because this i the first of line, but seriously... :rolleyes:

I know! I mean I'm actually not upset at all on missing this exclusive, and happy to be saving the ten bucks by ordering from a retailer. And this after getting on the waitlist for the exclusive and converting, then cancelling. I just hope MD ships mine today, and I get my hands on the figure tomorrow. That would be awesome. I don't need the punch dagger. Also noticed that SS is not shipping the regulars yet, only the exclusives.

I can't believe people are going apeshlt over the punch dagger. I assume it's because this i the first of line, but seriously... :rolleyes:

First of the line and a exclusive.

Kinda like how Jedi Luke still holds value while the rest of the SW line doesn't.

Id have to sell mine for 250$ to break even...
But I will have him in hand in three hours

The exclusive is still selling for as much as $250 on the bay. :horror Didn't see that coming.

Five months from now he'll be worth as much as you Thor asking price ;)

But I say that jestingly, and it could become a reality. But everyone here is forgetting something, how well these were assembled. If the majority turn out faulty, it could really hurt this line.

Lets hope the QC is good and the line is allowed to get some legs under it. So far the first 4 releases have all been good choices... I'm gonna guess the next release will be Joe.

SHIPS FRIDAY 3/13! Boxed Figure: Sideshow GI Joe Snake Eyes

This is the description on the Monkey Depot SE page now! And I've been checking my email all day already waiting to see if mine has gone out. Because if it goes out today, I can have this figure tomorrow!

:chew

Still haven't gotten my credit card charged as of yesterday....I wonder what the holdup is.

Just got back with mine, sick figure, the box is awesome, Id post pics but Ive been beaten to it
The body does seem a bit slim, but still cool to have RAH done by SS, hope this line continues for a long time.

Just got back with mine, sick figure, the box is awesome, Id post pics but Ive been beaten to it
The body does seem a bit slim, but still cool to have RAH done by SS, hope this line continues for a long time.

Please do so anyway, you can never have enough pics:D

Back