Snakes in 20 days?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm excited because on the Monkey Depot description page for Snake Eyes, they note that the figures will be shipping starting as early as Friday, March 13! So my wait may not be as long as I originally anticipated. I guess the retailers have their allotments drop shipped, so they arrive at approximately the same time as SS. Anyone have any intel on that? Or do all the figures go through SS warehouse first?

With luck, I could have SE on Saturday! MD ships quickly.

They should be getting them today or tomorrow in there warehouse. I have called several times to try and get mine to me faster (expedited shipping) as I wont be home for awhile and the SS customer service has been top notch.

I talked to a guy in customer service today and he said the Snake Eyes' had just come in a few minutes before and they were kind of swamped by them so they were processing in the order that they were ordered in. You may be a few days out, Skiman, but hang in there!

My card has been charged for Snake Eyes. :rock

Never though I would hear being charged on ur card is good thing, we are so brainwashed. :google

I talked to a guy in customer service today and he said the Snake Eyes' had just come in a few minutes before and they were kind of swamped by them so they were processing in the order that they were ordered in. You may be a few days out, Skiman, but hang in there!

Right on, I'm not in any rush, get paid on Friday, so it's all good!

I'll be ready!!!!

Back