Snakes in 20 days?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back with mine, sick figure, the box is awesome, Id post pics but Ive been beaten to it
The body does seem a bit slim, but still cool to have RAH done by SS, hope this line continues for a long time.

Take and post em up. Everyone takes different pics.

Still no official shipping notice for me and my CC hasn't been charged. A little strange, but no hurry to fork out the $120+ I guess. I'm sure I'll hear something this week.

Usually I get mine fairly soon after the charge notices come out being right next door in AZ, but not this time around. Oh well, it'll come.

Yeah, in the NL, SS showed only the exclusives were shipping right now. And the regulars are coming up for shipment in the next 30 days. Glad my regular is coming from Monkey Depot, and hopefully shipping today!

Well I have an Ex and it's still on the processing path, no worries, I will patiently wait! Easier on the wallet at this time.

Got my snake today...Finally, he looks great so far, but I wont be able to open him until later...

Out on the vehicle for delivery!!!!

:chew

I was checking too early and it was only listed as being at the facility. I thought I was going to have to drive over there, because I want my Snake Eyes so much today!

:lol

Last edited:
Delivered!!!! Thanks Monkey Depot!!!!

:chew

Going to play with my new toy. The box is in awesome condition for not having the protective end caps that SS uses! Very happy now!

:D

When did you order? Exclusive?

My Waitlist was converted for the Exclusive on 12/13/08. Perhaps that is the reason for the slight delay.

Good news though, I got a billing notice from UPS today so it should be shipping soon. I'll probably have it Monday or Tuesday of next week. The pics in the picture thread make me feel a lot better about getting this figure as well.

Can't Wait!

Back