Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Religion is only used as a political crutch to inspire people to go out and vote, or "baaad things are gonna happen!". If Christianity disappears, or if God disappears from government, I guarantee there will be another form of dogma that'll take precedence. People are sheep, and they need something to follow. But, that goes for all of us in one way or another.

Religion is only used as a political crutch to inspire people to go out and vote, or "baaad things are gonna happen!". If Christianity disappears, or if God disappears from government, I guarantee there will be another form of dogma that'll take precedence. People are sheep, and they need something to follow. But, that goes for all of us in one way or another.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444227473.305631.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know how you're a billionaire, and you don't invest in a better hair system.

He made fun of Rubio's hair a few weeks back. Trump should not be talking about ANYONE'S hair :lol.

Believe me, the Scientologists are just waiting for their opening, for the day when Cruise and Travolta will reign over us with an iron fist, and take all of our virgin women to sacrifice to their space gods. And it is then, you'll rue the day you made fun of the Christians!

Believe me, the Scientologists are just waiting for their opening, for the day when Cruise and Travolta will reign over us with an iron fist, and take all of our virgin women to sacrifice to their space gods. And it is then, you'll rue the day you made fun of the Christians!

I think I remember reading recently that Cruise wanted out the religion. I don't know why you'd want to be part of it, when they bully and blackmail you if you want out.

I remember I joined up with a Young Conservatives group several years ago in college. Then I went into a philosophy club, and afterward, I just couldn't give a crap anymore. Now I just care about figures and anime.

:goodpost::exactly:

Obama is horrible and yes I hope the next president is better.

We all hope each President is better than the last but it always ends up being the same-old same-old. I think a lot of voters find one issue that they decide they really care about--guns, education, illegals, gays, etc.--and find the candidate that says what they want to hear regarding that issue. Doesn't matter what their position is on anything else. Then that candidate gets into office and doesn't deliver on anything they promised to the level that they said they would because the opposition is determined that the President doesn't get a victory in anything. It's pretty depressing when you think about it because all of these politicians are making a ton of money and living well with high-level government benefits while the majority of the people they represent are living paycheck to paycheck and have to deal with the consequences of what laws the ****** government does end up passing--most of which aren't to the voter's benefit.

:exactly:
We all hope each President is better than the last but it always ends up being the same-old same-old. I think a lot of voters find one issue that they decide they really care about--guns, education, illegals, gays, etc.--and find the candidate that says what they want to hear regarding that issue. Doesn't matter what their position is on anything else. Then that candidate gets into office and doesn't deliver on anything they promised to the level that they said they would because the opposition is determined that the President doesn't get a victory in anything. It's pretty depressing when you think about it because all of these politicians are making a ton of money and living well with high-level government benefits while the majority of the people they represent are living paycheck to paycheck and have to deal with the consequences of what laws the ****** government does end up passing--most of which aren't to the voter's benefit.

Another :goodpost:

Politics is a load of old *****e

Is anyone picking up the new transformers game? Out here on Friday but I think it is already in the states. Pretty decent reviews and it looks sexy.

Politics is a load of old *****e

Is anyone picking up the new transformers game? Out here on Friday but I think it is already in the states. Pretty decent reviews and it looks sexy.

I heard it's real good. I'm going to pirate it. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back