Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1463240454249179538.jpg

1463240454298915474.gif

1463240454373333906.gif

That's what I don't understand. As bad as people think Obama is, who is the better alternative from the candidates running now? And does anyone really think that the next President is going to be any better?

That's what I don't understand. As bad as people think Obama is, who is the better alternative from the candidates running now? And does anyone really think that the next President is going to be any better?

Trump is a cartoon, but I honestly feel he's saying some things that a lot of tax payers feel. The left just wants as many Mexicans to vote for them as possible. The more illegals given amnesty the better for them.

Honestly, all the candidates are complete ****. This is why I don't vote anymore.

Trump is a cartoon, but I honestly feel he's saying some things that a lot of tax payers feel. The left just wants as many Mexicans to vote for them as possible. The more illegals given amnesty the better for them.

Honestly, all the candidates are complete ****. This is why I don't vote anymore.

He says a lot but doesn't have any actual plan for implementing what he says. All illegals will get deported? Really? How in the **** is he going to do that without turning the country into a police state going door-to-door pulling them from their homes? And how much is that going to cost? One of the problems with this country is that people want results but not if it's going to cost them anything. As soon as Trump has to raise taxes to pay for his wall and deportment forces the people that voted for him would lose their minds.

I think Glenn Beck made an interesting point a few weeks ago: Donald Trump is just "hope and change" all over again, except with a different brand. He doesn't have any substance, and he's running on a lot of hot air. And it's unfortunate that the whole "Make America Great Again!" spiel is working so well with low-information voters (but, I shouldn't be surprised by it). I also don't think his continued participation is any good for the political process, since he's just drowning out the media coverage from more viable candidates... but, that's probably the idea.

Ace Rimmer is the ****. And I hope you notice what his character is based from :lol

This looks cool. Why have I only heard about this now :lol.

He says a lot but doesn't have any actual plan for implementing what he says. All illegals will get deported? Really? How in the **** is he going to do that without turning the country into a police state going door-to-door pulling them from their homes? And how much is that going to cost? One of the problems with this country is that people want results but not if it's going to cost them anything. As soon as Trump has to raise taxes to pay for his wall and deportment forces the people that voted for him would lose their minds.

They all talk it up prior to taking office. Look at what Obama was saying prior to 2008. "We will leave the middle east within 18 months." Nearly 8 years later, were still ****ing involved over there. BLAME BUSH MAAAAAAANNNN!!!

****ing idiots.

I think Glenn Beck made an interesting point a few weeks ago: Donald Trump is just "hope and change" all over again, except with a different brand. He doesn't have any substance, and he's running on a lot of hot air. And it's unfortunate that the whole "Make America Great Again!" spiel is working so well with low-information voters (but, I shouldn't be surprised by it). I also don't think his continued participation is any good for the political process, since he's just drowning out the media coverage from more viable candidates... but, that's probably the idea.

This looks cool. Why have I only heard about this now :lol.

My girl got me into it. I'm in season 7 right now, of 12 I believe. It trails off slightly where I'm at, but there's some genuine laughs in there. I couldn't believe they wrote "retard" into a joke :lol I guess since the world wasn't so touchy years ago.

Doesn't matter who is elected. George Carlin said it best:

“Now, there's one thing you might have noticed I don't complain about: politicians. Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says they suck. Well, where do people think these politicians come from? They don't fall out of the sky. They don't pass through a membrane from another reality. They come from American parents and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses and American universities, and they are elected by American citizens. This is the best we can do folks. This is what we have to offer. It's what our system produces: Garbage in, garbage out. If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're going to get selfish, ignorant leaders. Term limits ain't going to do any good; you're just going to end up with a brand new bunch of selfish, ignorant Americans. So, maybe, maybe, maybe, it's not the politicians who suck. Maybe something else sucks around here... like, the public. Yeah, the public sucks. There's a nice campaign slogan for somebody: 'The Public Sucks. ***** Hope.”

“Now, there's one thing you might have noticed I don't complain about: politicians. Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says they suck. Well, where do people think these politicians come from? They don't fall out of the sky. They don't pass through a membrane from another reality. They come from American parents and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses and American universities, and they are elected by American citizens. This is the best we can do folks. This is what we have to offer. It's what our system produces: Garbage in, garbage out. If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're going to get selfish, ignorant leaders. Term limits ain't going to do any good; you're just going to end up with a brand new bunch of selfish, ignorant Americans. So, maybe, maybe, maybe, it's not the politicians who suck. Maybe something else sucks around here... like, the public. Yeah, the public sucks. There's a nice campaign slogan for somebody: 'The Public Sucks. ***** Hope.”

He's actually part of the reason I don't vote anymore :lol

I remember I joined up with a Young Conservatives group several years ago in college. Then I went into a philosophy club, and afterward, I just couldn't give a crap anymore. Now I just care about figures and anime.

I love that bit from him. I think there are some people that honestly want to make changes that will benefit the country but those people don't make it far in the American political system. Even if a couple do, once they get in they realize they can't fight the machine. I still vote because it's a right that I have that people in other countries would die for the opportunity to do so, even though my vote means nothing in Oklahoma because I usually vote against the Conservative Christian values that reign here. I wonder what the next election would look like if everyone that didn't vote all of a sudden decided to show up.

All of them, I mean all of them only campaign to get their name in history book and greed. They don't care about any of us, so don't take part in it. And no matter what people say, your vote doesn't count.

Until religion gets nixed from politics, I won't bother since neither side won't wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back