Snake Plissken's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been meaning to post pics of my newest X-Plus 1/4 Goku.

GQurmt6.jpg

3OTiIPJ.jpg

IsxUktM.jpg

NEuWR5p.jpg

o98DS2w.jpg

9JOeJl6.jpg

CtEcfnU.jpg

u2NaaAX.jpg

aV9j46O.jpg

Very nice collection, I can see that our tastes are similar. I am working on acquiring a set of Joel and Ellie (Last Of Us Figures). Did they ever make a Tanker Plissken version of Snake?

Unfortunately no, the guy we had pegged to put it together for us was just too unreliable to do it. Although we got a MGS1 Snake and Liquid project going, that might eventually lead to a MGS2 Snake hopefully.

Picked up the Play Arts Kai - Quiet figure and a second Metal Gear Solid 2 Figma Solid Snake.

L3PPO7M.jpg

44P4Don.jpg

UhtMzHL.jpg

H25RMVt.jpg

hudxVws.jpg

8lc2Nyu.jpg

TsvixQR.jpg

7PKOAjk.jpg

GkWdmNq.jpg

yvEmmz6.jpg

Also I got the Hot Toys Black Widow body I ordered for my custom Jill Valentine.

ZG3bSSH.jpg

EabioEp.jpg

nIa6MiL.jpg

dN5HVus.jpg

ndEmhqL.jpg

Not bad, still don't like the qc on Raiden but still, guess it's not too bad in the end.

Did you ever get Vegetto, and Android 16?

Did you? I checked and I didn't see anything, maybe I missed them somehow.

Sweet MGS set-up, I've never picked up the PAK stuff before, I did Pre-order the new Sneaking suit version then seen a bad review, should I bother picking it up I wonder, it looks pretty cool, what's your take on them?

Hello man, where did you got that shirt for joel?

Found it on eBay, I don't own that Joel anymore though.

Sweet MGS set-up, I've never picked up the PAK stuff before, I did Pre-order the new Sneaking suit version then seen a bad review, should I bother picking it up I wonder, it looks pretty cool, what's your take on them?

It could of been the best figure they've done for MGS thus far, but it's got quite a bit of issues. Wobbly torso ball joint, one guy had paint scuffs. The hands suck at holding the accessories.

1VG1O5d.jpg

WaBx927.jpg

6W12OTb.jpg

The inner section of the hair curl on his forehead went unpainted a little... I'm going to try to get another one.

szlzy6Y.jpg

They also gave his one neck wire too much slack, so I had to tuck it in his collar.

aUfAW5q.jpg

rh0tofQ.jpg

6W12OTb.jpg

9Mt7U4s.jpg

Last edited:
It still looks pretty damn good and I want something to represent the game so I think I will keep my PO for now, thanks for the mini review:duff

Back