Snake Plissken's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got SSC Plissken finally... not really happy with it since it's got a lot of defects on it.

vyKfST2.jpg

lkC5pfH.jpg

sQ0XJHa.jpg

tq5Yak5.jpg

Uv6VENC.jpg

MtIrVYG.jpg

WqeFbFz.jpg

fcskPGR.jpg

mF6YitA.jpg

FmrmBpt.jpg

lK4Vvu2.jpg

HFlciE8.jpg

And now we don't need the HT :drool I want it. Gecco better do older Metal Gears...

Thanks Keith. They came that way out of the box. There was unpainted shoulder pads at one point?

Badass Snake:hi5:

I guess the second batch got a better paint job on the shoulder pads, mine are nearly black too:(

Wow I had no idea. At least they became aware of that. Glad I didn't get it right away then. I have no complaints about the figure really, I just wish his neck was a bit more pose able and his helmet was just slightly lower on his face. Overall, I love it and I'm so glad I picked it up. I watched Dredd earlier, I hope at some point a sequel gets picked up.

And thanks guys! :duff

Finally an update.

I picked up all the Revoltech Metal Gear figures.

sCs6Rv5.jpg

aUWUyxP.jpg

DCLZtNm.jpg

NE83bd9.jpg

Got the Play Arts Kai Venom Snake.

jXeAKpc.jpg

58gIQqi.jpg

MfnqEAw.jpg

3YatjIi.jpg

A replica sword from Metal Gear Rising: Revengenace.

Oxy7C1b.jpg

My custom Hunk with his new stand, and my bashed together Leon. He's actually got more legit HT parts now since I swapped out the custom shoulder holster and actually found a legit one on eBay, that also had the grenade.

NtBEdcf.jpg

KoUE9JT.jpg

VYJUrLC.jpg

utGdxP1.jpg

UoQOUhG.jpg

4TgC2Qm.jpg

TvMoZs0.jpg

I picked up the Play Arts Kai Barret. I'll probably pick up Tifa soon.

Io2a9Nw.jpg

Looks great Pliss. What about your other figures like the DBZ ones though?

Again - Great Res Set Up! :D

I'd love to add Hunk to my collection at some point - Next to ToFo, Ada and Wesker, a favourite for sure!

Back