Snake Plissken's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try and build one, it isn't very hard. I only have had a few customs, and it was the most fun to build.

Got the X-Plus 1/4 Super Saiyan 3 Goku.

wYX2eUs.jpg

tCbQovv.jpg

SToDqzD.jpg

6jNFEa6.jpg

9ITQCBs.jpg

P3Hg9kj.jpg

YoR5nUI.jpg

I might sell it though.

Didn't see you picking up any of those X-Plus DBZ Figures Pliss, looks good...not that a big fan of how they look though, but they're still all right. Can't wait for the Figuarts Zero EX SSJ3 Goku though

I'm not a fan of the scale, but I think this looks more accurate than the Figuarts EX. It's hair is way too short to be SS3.

Thanks man! RAY is quality, and seems more sturdy than REX. It's worth it, if you can get it under retail. A lot of places were discounting it, at least at one point. I've been in the game about 5 years now, pretty new compared to most guys around here which are 10 years or more.

I am a pretty diverse collector, which is difficult since there is almost always something coming out. Hurts my wallet :lol

Most people are more involved with comic items than video game related items. And yeah, a lot of people wanted to the tailed RAY, but I personally didn't mind what we got at all.

I think the Murphy head sculpt had to be tweaked for the hair, and to be a full regular head, hence being off a little more, but I didn't think BD Robocop would turn out so nice looking.

Post more updates Mr. President!

Back