Snake Plissken's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The jacket came with shirt/pants and ran about $45.
What about the straps, the guns? I'm gonna assume $40 for the head sculpt and $30 for the body.

The one I bought on ebay has nearly everything on the body alone...bar a knife and knife strap. :dunno: kinda hope he has the Silver Ghost in his pistol holster.

ooh Krauser's TMP? Nice. Odd that Leon's weapons are sorta rare but Krauser's, not so much.

So the straps, knives and silver ghost were $124 in total? Whoa.

My custom Leon S. Kennedy is finally finished.

QFJNzR9.jpg

Zpp66wp.jpg

WSrs1QF.jpg

ylEeSrr.jpg

4kCDcgL.jpg

mH4VbVK.jpg

iHv1XbV.jpg

Faef0Db.jpg

AjTmwkV.jpg

kpc98ar.jpg

vrjuNiY.jpg

hMSdnTl.jpg

aFhPui8.jpg

1QQWtCe.jpg

hC4D9qE.jpg

45Fk5gF.jpg

Looks great man :clap

Do you own any MMPR stuff RIDDICK? If not, you should definitely get into the Legacy and Figuarts stuff.

Do you own any MMPR stuff? If not, you should definitely get into the Legacy and Figuarts stuff.

I'd love to but:
1) even though I grew up with Mighty Morphin and really appreciate the franchise overall, it's not my favourite;
2) I'm mostly 1/6 hi-end possible figures collector and it'd be one big PITA to get these in custom form;
3) can't help it but Ninja Storm had the best costumes.

Oh, and I'm broke anyway :lol

I'd love to but:
1) even though I grew up with Mighty Morphin and really appreciate the franchise overall, it's not my favourite;
2) I'm mostly 1/6 hi-end possible figures collector and it'd be one big PITA to get these in custom form;
3) can't help it but Ninja Storm had the best costumes.

Oh, and I'm broke anyway :lol

I stopped following the series after "In Space" ended. Although the Ninja outfits I've seen are pretty snazzy.

I can't believe Legacy Titanus is going to be $200 :monkey2

...but I have to get it.

So think you'll show an update of your shelves? Like with Leon(s) on them, and the Androids?

I got Android 17 Friday and I'll post a pic by tomorrow probably. I'm waiting on some magnets I need for my RPD Leon which I was supposed to get Saturday, but was delayed. If I get those tonight, I'll have pics up by tomorrow.

I also get 3A's Metal Gear RAY Wednesday so I'll have shots of that with my REX.

I got Android 17 Friday and I'll post a pic by tomorrow probably. I'm waiting on some magnets I need for my RPD Leon which I was supposed to get Saturday, but was delayed. If I get those tonight, I'll have pics up by tomorrow.

I also get 3A's Metal Gear RAY Wednesday so I'll have shots of that with my REX.
Oh right, I recall hearing about your delay for Android 17. Awful >__> Magnets? Interesting. My Leon's been delayed too, should have been shipped earlier but he's only shipped now. I'm expecting it by the end of the week.

RAY will be great to see honestly :hi5:

Great collection man, this T 800 looks sick :clap

2vhtahj.jpg

Thanks Henry. Wow that pic is old :lol

Oh right, I recall hearing about your delay for Android 17. Awful >__> Magnets? Interesting. My Leon's been delayed too, should have been shipped earlier but he's only shipped now. I'm expecting it by the end of the week.

RAY will be great to see honestly :hi5:

Well, no magnets in the mail. Although I got some final stuff for Hunk, he's like 99% complete. I might post a teaser.

Back