Snake Plissken's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Although for some reason, they didn't manufacture the elbow joints tight at all. They hold position, but feel way too loose for my taste.

Got some new Berserk figures, the two on the left.

SQW1pZP.jpg

Hrs6DYk.jpg

O6hKQL3.jpg

wpkKlGa.jpg

Got normal Goku finally.

rHJ319a.jpg

82X1QWH.jpg

Another great update. Looking @ all the pics makes me wonder how many lines/series of figure are you actually collecting.

If they make Nappa & Raditz to go along with that awesome looking Vegeta, I probably will start collecting Shf figures.

Thanks Wolf! I'm mainly invested in PAK, Figma, Revoltech, D-Arts and the occasional Hot Toys figure.

I really should update the first page of the thread with my current setups.

Got the Legacy Green/White Morpher last night, pretty awesome stuff. It's pretty heavy for such a little thing, since it's got diecast parts on it. You could kill someone with the coins, they're solid metal :lol

EtmXbC8.jpg

I've really neglected this thread. Just got the Dragon Dagger earlier, I've gotten some more stuff I need to photo as well.

res1PEl.jpg

Thanks, if you're a fan of the MMPR, I highly recommend picking up the Legacy collection items.

Brilliant Power Rangers collection mate, that DragonZord takes me back some!! I had a friend who would disappear to NYC once a year and come back with these amazing figures

Thanks man, Dragonzord is beautiful. I'm glad it doesn't have stickers that need to be applied and it's good to go right out of the box.

Thanks guys! Yeah I did an RPD, I just need to add one more thing to it before I post it.

I also have a Hunk figure I'm working on, it's about at 70%.

Back