Snake Plissken's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got ED 209, and it's awesome!

3163rlz.jpg

8z44ut.jpg

14mf144.jpg

28inskx.jpg

330qpzc.jpg

b4c2li.jpg

2zzhlpu.jpg

rrpfrd.jpg

He's really great.

I'll certainly buy the Neca one cause the HT's too expansive for me. :( (I like Neca, no offense !)

Keep coming some nostalgics stuffs Snake ! I have to see your movies soon. :)

He's really great.

I'll certainly buy the Neca one cause the HT's too expansive for me. :( (I like Neca, no offense !)

Keep coming some nostalgics stuffs Snake ! I have to see your movies soon. :)

The NECA is the best bet to go with on a budget.

Awesome collection! Is that a custom Max Payne figure I see? :clap

Indeed it is, glad to have one of my own.

ED-209 is a work of art. Is that your final display area for him for now, Pliss? Does he even fit on those shelves? The 1/4 T-800 is with the other T-800s?

Absolutely, no matter the cost! :rock

I'm gonna **** if they start doing Thunderzords next.

Me and you both. Never had the Thunderzords growing up, but now I want them more than anything. Would be awesome if we get them. I doubt it, but hey, it could happen. Didn't think we'd get half of the stuff we did.

Got the Legacy Dragonzord, I've wanted to have one along with Megazord since I was a kid.

BPiL3hj.jpg

n2IPPeU.jpg

sAfK7rj.jpg

oAwKAdX.jpg

jqYVTou.jpg

bT60OrQ.jpg

CMhzneq.jpg

fLLUdVq.jpg

8JSrfUb.jpg

5IOdyaw.jpg

Hum... Ok... 1...2...3

:gah: :gah: :gah: :gah: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

You... just... have... all the Power Rangers toys from my childhood dreams !!!!

I have had the DragonZord from a friend when I was child but not complete and partially destroy. I still have some parts of him somewhere... But I think mine have some LEDS and sounds, not your ?

I never have the others "true" animals to make the amazing "true" Megazord...

Duh... I'm so jealous... :( I'll save these pics and look at them sometimes, to remember :

tobey-maguire-crying.jpg

Awesome collection Snake. :) (But I still so jealous :gah:)

Hum... Ok... 1...2...3

:gah: :gah: :gah: :gah: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

You... just... have... all the Power Rangers toys from my childhood dreams !!!!

I have had the DragonZord from a friend when I was child but not complete and partially destroy. I still have some parts of him somewhere... But I think mine have some LEDS and sounds, not your ?

I never have the others "true" animals to make the amazing "true" Megazord...

Duh... I'm so jealous... :( I'll save these pics and look at them sometimes, to remember :

tobey-maguire-crying.jpg

Awesome collection Snake. :) (But I still so jealous :gah:)

No reason to get so upset :lol these are pretty available right now and you can get both for about $200 together. And no, the Dragonzord doesn't have the LEDs like the 1993 version. And thanks! :)

Just kiiding off course. ;)

You're right, I just see them on eBay for 20€ (25 USD?) each (deluxe versions), it's very affordable, . Unfortunatly I've no more room for them. :/

Cheers. :)

$25? The Legacy Megazord goes for over $100 and the Dragonzord is about $80. I think were talking about two different things here.

Yeah, I mean the "deluxe" version of the DragonZord without the box and the green ranger. There's a bid on ebay for 25€ right now in my country. With the box and the green ranger include the price is around 100$.

As for the Legacy Megazord and DragonZord you're right, my bad. I didn't know the difference between the deluxe and the Legacy version. Now I know, thanks to you. ;)

I've had Omnimon for awhile now, got around to taking pics.

kDVjHHf.jpg

L2pDCjd.jpg

vdBcv08.jpg

7XQM6dk.jpg

Got Lucario, pretty neat.

uxNDV2V.jpg

JwbQ6NT.jpg

Just got Yuffie and Rufus, I like them a lot.

gAZWTCZ.jpg

0dbEpJA.jpg

xOk8Hwu.jpg

1sa3kaa.jpg

hG1PQ4a.jpg

Back