Snake Plissken's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those were OK, but their articulation was next to none existent. But they did do mostly every character you could think of, bar a few that were not made for some reason like Super Buu.

They really did do a great job on the DX13 huh

Nice futzing of the cape on the DX09 too

They really did do a great job on the DX13 huh

Nice futzing of the cape on the DX09 too

Thanks! DX13 is the cream of the crop in the 1/6 market right now. I'd like DX09's cape to lay flatter, but that material is too puffy. I'm going to get a Tony Mei cape soon.

Yeah I'm just waiting until mine hits my UK supplier in a couple of weeks. I got some spares for a second set up cuz I just have I have both hs on display

I don't have the DX09 myself but I've seen it in hand and know what you mean about the cape. It doesn't look puffy in the pictures though you've hid it well

Yeah I think the stock cape if OK, the DX12 cape is really bad and cheap. The DX09 cape at least has a wire in it. Main thing I don't like about that cape is that it's puffy and requires being wiped down a lot since it attracts dust particles like crazy, as does the whole figure when I think about it.

the DX12 had wire in it too....

2 really short pieces at either far end from the clips about an inch down. Which did absolutely nothing at all haha

I wanna grab a DX09 they are just mad expensive right now and gotta pay for other stuff. One day!

The only wire I noticed in it was around the shoulder area, there was nothing on the bottom of it. If I could only own two DX's it would be 09 and 13.

Nah none that's what I mean it was from the clips and finished about an inch down the cape, pretty pointless

What else you got coming this year?

Awesome stuff man! Great job posing the Ahhnulds next to the DC figures :rock.

fwr8ls.gif

Nah none that's what I mean it was from the clips and finished about an inch down the cape, pretty pointless

What else you got coming this year?

This year? Not too much seeing how I had to cancel a lot of stuff in preparation for Christmas presents I had to buy. Although next year I'm getting Hot Toys Robocop, ED 209, The Crow, The Wolverine, Celtic Predator, World Box Sub-Zero, SSC Snake Plissken, SSC Darth Vader, FFVII AC PAK Vincent, Yuffie and Rufus. And a bunch more other smaller figures :lol

You still getting the medicom link? Which is next year now ain't it

Did you cancel the PAK FF7AC figures? I had to cancel Yuffie and Rufus for now

Just got the Play Arts Kai Vincent Valentine. Quality is through the roof, great indication for the rest of the Advent Children line.

16iib9.jpg

2nr1xzn.jpg

300bq13.jpg

2hd5uah.jpg

2d8hlrd.jpg

2v93f6d.jpg

Back