Snake Plissken's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent Score and Pic's on Vincent; Snake, one of my Faves when I played FF, Excellent Excellent Post.

Thanks my friend, I highly highly HIGHLY recommend it. Play Arts Kai really outdid themselves with the quality of this figure. I'd say it's the top tier of that scale right now.

:duff

More progress on my custom Joel, got a new shirt which I need to dye which will be gray like the one he wears at the end of the game and then I need to weather it. Also got a new bow from a fellow freak Maisto :duff

fdbmsz.jpg

j5b0ip.jpg

30nksgn.jpg

2lkfzf7.jpg

iw4w2x.jpg

1zd9mq0.jpg

My custom Shorty and El Diablo that I have no room to put on Joel :lol

211sdo1.jpg

Thanks brother! I need to buy some dye for his shirt and then I can weather it. I've just been very busy lately and hadn't had the time to work on him.

Haven't looked at your collection for a while. Joel keeps getting more and more impressive (he looks rather clean though).

Vincent seems pretty cool and tempting but I'm not that interested in the FFVII:AC, I'll definitely grab Sephiroth when he's made to display with an original copy of FFVII. ...where's d-arts Venusaur?

Although next year I'm getting Hot Toys Robocop, ED 209, The Crow, The Wolverine, Celtic Predator, World Box Sub-Zero, SSC Snake Plissken, SSC Darth Vader, FFVII AC PAK Vincent, Yuffie and Rufus. And a bunch more other smaller figures :lol

That 's a long list.

I need to get around to dying his shirt and weathering it. I got Venusaur, just haven't remembered to take a picture of it. There is a lot of stuff I got recently I still need to photograph.

Finally got my second DX13, it was expensive to get doubles but well worth it.

zweqhk.jpg

x4gqyb.jpg

bezos0.jpg

aebep5.jpg

My camera sucks, I know :lol

Finally got my second DX13, it was expensive to get doubles but well worth it.

zweqhk.jpg

x4gqyb.jpg

bezos0.jpg

aebep5.jpg

My camera sucks, I know :lol

Great Update and Score + Pic's, Snake, yeah I know what you said :lol:lol:lol but the way you have them setup is like looking at the progression of the T-800 from beginning to end, Very Cool, Excellent Posts my Friend.

Great Update and Score + Pic's, Snake, yeah I know what you said :lol:lol:lol but the way you have them setup is like looking at the progression of the T-800 from beginning to end, Very Cool, Excellent Posts my Friend.

Congrats on getting a second DX13. The T-800s look great together.

Thanks brothers! It was well worth dropping a good $1,000 altogether :lol

:lol I kinda think he's slightly taller than he should be. He's got like a half inch over my Predators.

Back