Snake Eyes and Timber Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a new pouch...:(

Originally I used a heat gun to get it to fit the way that I wanted, but then noticed a few days later I wanted it under the little pouch on his chest. Why for the life of me did I try to do it without the heat gun...:dunno Well of course guess what happens...I crack the F'ing strap!!!:mad:

If anyone out there has an extra pouch. Please let me know.

That's going to be tough :( if you ordered from sideshow i know they will replace it for you (for those small parts) if have extra, i broke the name plate on my gollum statue and send them an email explaining it. They were very nice about it just asked me to pay shipping and sent me a replacement.

So you should try your luck with sideshow if purchased from them asap, before they run out of replacement parts. I imagine this pouch is the most demanded replacement as the way it fits is badly designed & easy to break.

Alternative you can just use a bit of superglue then paint over the hairline crack, with the darkish color it will be barely noticeable.

That's going to be tough :( if you ordered from sideshow i know they will replace it for you (for those small parts) if have extra, i broke the name plate on my gollum statue and send them an email explaining it. They were very nice about it just asked me to pay shipping and sent me a replacement.

So you should try your luck with sideshow if purchased from them asap, before they run out of replacement parts. I imagine this pouch is the most demanded replacement as the way it fits is badly designed & easy to break.

Alternative you can just use a bit of superglue then paint over the hairline crack, with the darkish color it will be barely noticeable.

I was also think about buying another statue just for the pouch. Swap them out. Then resale it at a small lose. But I'm going to try and give SS a call...:pray:

There's still hope for you yet though. The 1/6 Ex hasn't sold out yet. :wink1: :nana:

bah i dont play with dolls...sorry to disappoint! Do have some ht 1/6 + old ss snake eyes ex all still sealed in storage somewhere, not sure why i bought them :slap guess the product photos looked cool.

btw the reg version is now also soldout on sideshowtoy

bah i dont play with dolls...sorry to disappoint! Do have some ht 1/6 + old ss snake eyes ex all still sealed in storage somewhere, not sure why i bought them :slap guess the product photos looked cool.

btw the reg version is now also soldout on sideshowtoy

Meh, I'm comfortable with my sexuality so it doesn't bug me one bit. :huh :lol

Meh, I'm comfortable with my sexuality so it doesn't bug me one bit. :huh :lol

lol, well played :clap

well, i was in buy it mode til the mark VI lsb pics went up!! arg! will have to wait til there is a month where i dont have anything coming in.

you have to prioritize dude! the vi lsb is awesome but will be on sale for a long time especially considering there is no exclusive. The snake eye is getting rarer by the day, you still have the opportunity to get this at close to retail right now but not for long as sideshow is soldout and it's pretty sought after due to how well it's made. Add to the complication that it's a very delicate piece, the longer you wait the higher the probability you will receive a returned/broken piece not a new one as the real resellers run out of the original stock.

fyi midtown comics still has it on preorder, i spoke to them, they want to wait until the missing head is in before selling the statue. however they are selling at retail (no 10% discount) & always try to rip me off on shipping :slap

Originally I used a heat gun to get it to fit the way that I wanted, but then noticed a few days later I wanted it under the little pouch on his chest. Why for the life of me did I try to do it without the heat gun...:dunno Well of course guess what happens...I crack the F'ing strap!!!:mad:

I tried to put the pouch under the little pouch also without heatgun.Ill i heard was "crack". a little glue and now i can even notice it.

lol, well played :clap

you have to prioritize dude! the vi lsb is awesome but will be on sale for a long time especially considering there is no exclusive. The snake eye is getting rarer by the day, you still have the opportunity to get this at close to retail right now but not for long as sideshow is soldout and it's pretty sought after due to how well it's made. Add to the complication that it's a very delicate piece, the longer you wait the higher the probability you will receive a returned/broken piece not a new one as the real resellers run out of the original stock.

fyi midtown comics still has it on preorder, i spoke to them, they want to wait until the missing head is in before selling the statue. however they are selling at retail (no 10% discount) & always try to rip me off on shipping :slap

yea, i try to keep it to one statue per month. i have gambit lsb next month! argg!!!! i will prob order mark vi lsb later on. still, very very tempted to get this!

yea, i try to keep it to one statue per month. i have gambit lsb next month! argg!!!! i will prob order mark vi lsb later on. still, very very tempted to get this!

not quite grail yet, but it's already reaching pretty high status, the ex was sold for $600 recently and if you check ebay there are barely a few for sale all at high price. Normally at this time right after a statue just shipped, ebay should be flooded with them like all the marvel pf.

if i were you i would get this, those busts can wait they rarely go up in value or become very sought after.

I was thinking of buying a new statue just to get another pouch. Mine is broken in 4 places, but surprisingly is still intact w/o use of glue. I will leave it be for now. I can't believe how fragile this accessory is.

I must thank you first, because you saved me a lot of money. Considering I was going to buy Reg. statue just to replace my cracked satchel strap on my EX.

I just got word back today that the have a replacement satchel for me and all it's going to cost is shipping....:D I'm so freaking happy right now...:panic:

got lucky, I noticed a crack in the base of the Lara Croft Snow day statue over a year later and asked if they had replacements they sent me one for about $12 shipping, just needed to destroy the other one.

hi did anyone who ordered from a reseller got their missing head yet? think they suppose to come in april

Just opened mine up last night, both ends of the strap on the bag were cracked and almost broken, what a bad design. I tried to glue, but may need to contact Sideshow for a replacement bag.

Just got my regular from Sideshow minus 1 head. Gotta call Sideshow to send me the visor head. Beautiful piece which thankfully arrived undamaged. So far I am 3 for 3 with Sideshow for no damages; Lion-O ex pf, CC ex pf, and now this one :)

Back