SMALLVILLE: Season 8

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, BSG has been gone a long time. Two more months before the 2nd half of the last season...season 4 comes on. Yeah, it's cool it'll show the day after Smallville comes back. I wish they'd make the "Legion" outfits more authentic. I'm really tired of the "cool, and hip" or whatever mostly leather understated outfits. :rolleyes: They don't need to wear bright NEON colored outfits, but c'mon. I like what they did with Green Arrow, Aquaman, The Flash, and Cyborg. You've gotta have something familiar in the outfit/costume for people to say "oh yeah, I know who that is". Know what I mean?

Yet another great episode. Very happy they didn't reveal much of Doomsday. The wait til January will be...difficult.

Kristen looks so ^^^^ing hot!! Love her new hair and look, just makes her look so much more sultry and not like the girl next door any more.

This season is really flowing together very well. The episodes don't feel choppy like most of the previous seasons.

One question, what the hell is the reason for hiatus any way? Sucks that we have to wait so long for the season to resume again.

Kristen looks so ^^^^ing hot!! Love her new hair and look, just makes her look so much more sultry and not like the girl next door any more.

This season is really flowing together very well. The episodes don't feel choppy like most of the previous seasons.

One question, what the hell is the reason for hiatus any way? Sucks that we have to wait so long for the season to resume again.

Completely agree with the flow of this season. It seems much more natural where the last couple years seemed forced.

A lot of shows take big breaks during the holidays due to so many people traveling and such. As far as I can remember it's pretty routine.

Great episode and a great way to leave us hanging. ^^^^ers :emperor

I wish they'd make the "Legion" outfits more authentic. I'm really tired of the "cool, and hip" or whatever mostly leather understated outfits. :rolleyes: They don't need to wear bright NEON colored outfits, but c'mon. I like what they did with Green Arrow, Aquaman, The Flash, and Cyborg. You've gotta have something familiar in the outfit/costume for people to say "oh yeah, I know who that is". Know what I mean?

I don't think we can make the assumption that the outfits are not "more authentic". We don't know when in the episode that clip came from. If the Legion travels back in time they wouldnt be stupid enough to wear future clothes the whole time they are in the past. They would want to blend in...so maybe they dressed for the occasion before traveling, or clark set them up with clothes like he did Kara.

From what Geoff Johns said in his interview the legion looks pretty "authentic" with flight rings and everything. So you might be happy anyway.

The first time you saw aquaman, flash and cyborg they werent all decked out in thier super hero uniforms either.

Also, i picked up on Lightening lad, and Saturn Girl. Who was the third guy in the back? Was that supposed to be Brainy?

The villian I assume is Terrax?

Lastly, does anyone else see the introduction of The Legion and flight rings, as the perfect oppurtunity for Clark to finally fly? I can just imagine Clark asking for a flight ring and the Legion making fun of him until he flys on his own. I mean...its probably the last season...there is no reason to keep him grounded at this point.

The only shot of the Legion had Cosmic Boy in front with Saturn Girl next to him and Lightning Lad in the back with the red hair.

Every show takes a break from Thankgiving until the 2nd week of Jan. The industry perceives that people don't watch television during the holidays. The last day of November sweeps is the Wed. before Thanksgiving. They then come back in January to get rolling again in preperation for February sweeps.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Also, i picked up on Lightening lad, and Saturn Girl. Who was the third guy in the back? Was that supposed to be Brainy?

The villian I assume is Terrax?

The Legion when Smallville returns will consist of Saturn Girl, Lightning Lad, and Cosmic Boy.

legion-actors.jpg

Lastly, does anyone else see the introduction of The Legion and flight rings, as the perfect oppurtunity for Clark to finally fly? I can just imagine Clark asking for a flight ring and the Legion making fun of him until he flys on his own. I mean...its probably the last season...there is no reason to keep him grounded at this point.

I sincerely hope so.

Oh yeah...so I guess Lex is coming back at some point. I haven't read anything about Rosenbaum returning, but I certainly hope he returns for an episode or two.

So a few things I wonder about from last nights show:

Spoiler Spoiler:

and

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yep, I read some spoilers for the rest of teh season concerning Lana and it is lex. If you want to know what happens the next couple of episodes I can post it in spoiler

Considering the Brainiac connection, I'd imagine that's the reason they come to see Clark. Brainiac causes something in the present that effects Superman's future and the Legion comes to set it right.

Back