Sleepy Hollow from Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that would be so awesome to have a head sculpt of Walken if they did make a headless horseman figure

to right man.....chris walken with his weird *** teeth in the movie...watched the film today....forgot how dark it was kinda funny too ..... i can think of soo many poses for this figure:wink1:

one of the last best movies Burton did... before he lost his mind :lol

well I got my wish with the bandon lee crow figure... fingers are still crossed for this

Well, according to this interview, we should be seeing him soon:

5. Johnny Depp is the most favoured Hot Toys figure, any advice when will the Ichabod Crane? Or any other JD figures you want to produce besides those characters provided? Like reissuing Edward Scissorhands, Alice in wonderland, Public Enemies, Charlie and the chocolate factory, etc

Ichabod Crane is almost done. although we want to, we have no plans with regards to Alice in Wonderland and Charlie Chocolate factory.

Q&A with Howard Chan (Hot Toys) @ACGHHK by Mark Osr

Sad about no plans for AIW and CATCF

yah I was more looking forward to a Walken headless horseman figure

Same. I want the Horseman over Ichabod easily. With or without the Walken head. I just want the Horseman period. Horse would be a plus, but I'd take him without over nothing at all. The Horseman has been a grail figure for me for some time now. Hopefully HT realizes what a great companion piece the Horseman can be (and boot Ichabod's sales too) and without needing likeness fees if they go fully headless.

Any hope for HT or SS on a Headless Horseman. Watched Sleepy Holly with my girl the other night and it was amazing!

Same. I want the Horseman over Ichabod easily. With or without the Walken head. I just want the Horseman period. Horse would be a plus, but I'd take him without over nothing at all. The Horseman has been a grail figure for me for some time now. Hopefully HT realizes what a great companion piece the Horseman can be (and boot Ichabod's sales too) and without needing likeness fees if they go fully headless.

I couldn't imagine what the price would be on a set for the horseman and horse... $$$$$$$$$$$!

so we will see johnny depp's figure and the hessian (Christopher walker) as well, pretty wicked I really loved this movie. will he get a light up glowing pumpkin head that really would be cool.

I think a light up pumpikin head would be the best ever! Seriously... it's a dream of mine and I'd buy it without thinking twice!. Classic HH image all the way! :rock

Is this still confirmed? I was thinking of picking up the medicom version and swapping the body and head but if this will TRUELY come to fruition I will wait.

It will man, just wait.
The medi is nice but I have a feeling hot toys will blow it away on this one.

It will man, just wait.
The medi is nice but I have a feeling hot toys will blow it away on this one.

:goodpost::lecture:exactly:

if not all, at the very least in accessories and paint apps. Sculpt will most likely blow the medi's away as well

Yea, I have the old medi Sweeney Todd, which was nice when it first came out.
But hot toys definitely was so much better when they released their version.
And since hots toys have been doing a great job on depp figures, from sparrow, Sweeney, and seeing tonto now...I think
Ichabod is gonna look great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back