Sleepy Hollow from Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. Cool. Thanks for the heads up. You never know if something is going to be cancelled. Saw some decent prices on the medi and thought about swapping out the body for a slim and using the Sweeney head instead. I think I'll wait for the real deal if you guys are sure it will drop eventually.

No problem man.
They already have pictures for awhile of the figure with the head cropped out so I think they are pretty much done with the figure, but its probably just held up in the assembly line so that's the delay because of the other figures ahead of it. I truly believe the Ironman figures are the main reason for many of the delays.

I think Ironman is allocated to many of their assembly line then the rest with the other figures ahead of Ichabod so its just waiting in queue.

That's good news. Any ideas on a tentative release or teaser pics?

Ok. Just looked these up. Not bad. This release has been a long time coming.
3arahuhu.jpg

8yzazyse.jpg

y4e3edyh.jpg

that's exactly what I said last year :lol

I really hope we wont have to say the same thing next year. :lol

But man, Hot Toy's "The Wolverine" came out of nowhere and right away went straight to pre-order...
We can only hope This figure does the same right around Halloween.

:lol

With all the Depp figures HT has done (and done well imo) you'd think Johnny would sign off on anything they want to do.

2 years waiting on this and counting...:monkey1

It may have been shelved for a bit or Depp/his people may sit on it for ever. Look at all those different heads that didn't get approval for Sparrow.

Watched this film last night again, c'mon Hot Toys surprise us with some Sleepy Hollow announcement!

Yup. Just watched it again to get into the Halloween spirit. My wife and I just got the Museum Replicas costumes. They should be here any day now. I hope they fit well. I heard they aren't that accurate but I'm cool with that. Got the gown at a discount. Only $112.00 at MR. Paid almost $400.00 for all of Ichabod's stuff though. That's without boots.

Do you think we will be back here at the same time next year complaining about the still unannounced release date of this figure?

I really hope we wont have to say the same thing next year. :lol

But man, Hot Toy's "The Wolverine" came out of nowhere and right away went straight to pre-order...
We can only hope This figure does the same right around Halloween.
:lol yea I hope not. I just got the DiD "not John Dillinger" figure so I'm back to bring excited for even more Depp figures.

And man that wolverine looks fantastic! Got that sucker on PO as well
It may have been shelved for a bit or Depp/his people may sit on it for ever. Look at all those different heads that didn't get approval for Sparrow.

Yea very true. From what an SS rep has said, Depp is very involved when it comes to collectibles. Believe it was in one of those HT podcasts

:lol yea I hope not. I just got the DiD "not John Dillinger" figure so I'm back to bring excited for even more Depp figures.

And man that wolverine looks fantastic! Got that sucker on PO as well

Yea very true. From what an SS rep has said, Depp is very involved when it comes to collectibles. Believe it was in one of those HT podcasts

Same here, Buddy, Same here. I hope we see an announcement soon. How do you like the "Not John Dillinger" figure? I was actually pretty impressed with it. It gives me hope there will be other companies giving us gems like that aside from HT.

Same here, Buddy, Same here. I hope we see an announcement soon. How do you like the "Not John Dillinger" figure? I was actually pretty impressed with it. It gives me hope there will be other companies giving us gems like that aside from HT.

I agree man, would be nice to get some more figures like this from other companies who charge less than HT and Enterbay while still giving a quality figure. I was pretty surprised when I opened the box. Really great figure other than the fedora on mine was already fraying on the edge that's sticking up on the box. The paint apps on it really surprised me though. Really top notch paint apps. I've already made a HT style base with custom decals so he'll fit right in w/ all the other figures in my Depp detolf. Only thing left to do with him is get some new gloved and bare hands. I don't really like the ones that came with it

I agree man, would be nice to get some more figures like this from other companies who charge less than HT and Enterbay while still giving a quality figure. I was pretty surprised when I opened the box. Really great figure other than the fedora on mine was already fraying on the edge that's sticking up on the box. The paint apps on it really surprised me though. Really top notch paint apps. I've already made a HT style base with custom decals so he'll fit right in w/ all the other figures in my Depp detolf. Only thing left to do with him is get some new gloved and bare hands. I don't really like the ones that came with it

Yeah I was thinking of doing the same with those too, but otherwise, very impressed. Way more impressed than I thought Id be. :hi5:

Might have to buy this one. But I admit, I'd almost rather a Tom Mison version of Ichabod Crane from the new show on Fox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back