Sleepy Hollow from Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this picture ever shown?? I know we've seen the ON.CC pic of his back with all the accessories but I've never seen this one where we see the back of the unpainted head with glasses on

0122-00321-003b10.jpg

Was this picture ever shown?? I know we've seen the ON.CC pic of his back with all the accessories but I've never seen this one where we see the back of the unpainted head with glasses on

i never saw it but it looks okay. idk i think I'm not feeling the hair. But that prometheus fig looks more like a female so maybe its shaw and not david? sorry, wrong thread :slap:lol

Ichabod Crane is supposed to be a fool. Irving would have laughed his *** off at Mison.

I don't think Irving portrayed him as a squeamish girly man either, though. Nor did he have a tragic backstory. Plus, wasn't he a teacher in Irving's story? Point is, both the Fox and Burton versions of Crane are very unique compared to the original literary character. As is Katrina for that matter.

I like the Disney cartoon characterization best.
[ame]https://youtu.be/0_VsSckm3ws[/ame]

Tom Mison's Crane >>>> Depp's Bafoonery.

you crazy.

Sounds like somebody's fond of Johnny Depp. Sorry, but after I got over my childhood crush I stopped thinking he was perfect. Lately all his characters seem to be the same. I kind if want this, but at the same time, I'm so burnt out on Depp.

Nope, just think that new TV show is utter utter garbage.

I actually like the show. I like the concept of the story and their use of real history events. Headless horsemen isn't even the main villain, kinda lol and Len wisemen is the director! I'm a big underworld fan. Maybe Selene will make an appearance... Jk jk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It all when down hill after Clancy Brown died.:lol
I was surprised to see him in the show and thought it might be alright since he was in it.
But then.........

No indication that there ever was a Horseman figure. Back of Ichabod figure and a place holder card is all that has been talked about and Depp is a favorite of HT.

No indication that there ever was a Horseman figure. Back of Ichabod figure and a place holder card is all that has been talked about and Depp is a favorite of HT.

As I've been saying from day 1, I suspect people are mistakingly thinking that this is to be a full license HT wants to develop and not just the Bromance with Depp figure intended. :lol

Does that mean the bromance will still yield us an Ichabod or just broken promises?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back