Sleepy Hollow from Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I was able to score one of the HT prototypes for the Crane figure when I was overseas. Wish I was allowed to show pics.

liar-thief.gif

:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc

I love posts like this. There's always people out there that can't 'read between the lines'. I remember someone was looking for "tiny little zippers" or something like that and I linked www.tinylittlezippers.com and he was upset the link did not work until someone else explained it to him.

I know. Would have loved to see a HH figure come out. So many figs that where 'this close' to getting made. If only Crane wore a shiny metal suit :)

Or a bat. Man this would have a made an amazing figure.

I would really like a headless horseman figure

1zeldu1.gif

If they do make a figure of him, then we NEED a Christopher Walken Head.

2z90a6o.jpg

1i1u6x.jpg

With these delays of epic proportions there better be an awesome Horseman figure and not just stupid Depp variation.

Never happening. It's in the same place Elias, Smooth Criminal MJ, Charles Xavier and Prometheus are, the great 1/6 kingdom in the sky.

Never happening. It's in the same place Elias, Smooth Criminal MJ, Charles Xavier and Prometheus are, the great 1/6 kingdom in the sky.

I watched your video again just yesterday, (in my YouTube faves), and still had me in stitches. :lol

These figures turned out fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back