Skiwalker's CUSTOM SW ("I shall become more powerful than u could possibly imagine")

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's CUSTOM 1/6 SW ("I shall become more powerful than u could possibly imagi

That's the first time I've EVER seen that sculpt look so good... ever. Just goes to show how much a great paint job can do. :clap Bravo my friend!

Re: Skiman's CUSTOM 1/6 SW ("I shall become more powerful than u could possibly imagi

Pretty nice work on them there eye's!!!

That's the first time I've EVER seen that sculpt look so good... ever. Just goes to show how much a great paint job can do. :clap Bravo my friend!

:goodpost: totally agree!

I mean just looking at the first time you painted this head on the first page and looking at it now. It's like night and day dude. You're paint skills have just increased like crazy good man. This sculpt has never looked so good man :clap

I agree with the fellas Ski. Not a fan of that sculpt but you made it look f'n amazing!

Amazing repaint Ski, simply amazing. I cannot believe thats the Sideshow sculpt. Stunning job. Well done.

A commission for my friend Snoops! :rock

IMG_1042.jpg

IMG_1045.jpg

IMG_1047.jpg

IMG_1050.jpg

IMG_1051.jpg

IMG_1052.jpg

IMG_1053.jpg

Disclaimer: her eyes are indeed the dark brown, I couldn't get my workshop lamp to show it unfortunately, so they aren't pitch black and she's not posessed by demons....

Ski

Last edited:

Stunning work, must be nice to have a friend like you, want to be my friend?

oh, ski will be your friend.............:lecture

for a price anyway...................:lol

ski that leia looks awesome.

Awesome work Ski, looks fantastic!

Damn....makes my SS heads look like hasbro.....I need to learn to paint or find a new hobby. :gah: :dunno

oh, ski will be your friend.............:lecture

for a price anyway...................:lol

ski that leia looks awesome.

Awesome work Ski, looks fantastic!

Damn....makes my SS heads look like hasbro.....I need to learn to paint or find a new hobby. :gah: :dunno

Very cool repaint mate

Thanks fellas! :rock I love this SW custom section, so positive!!!!

Ski

ski as always bro awesome work!!

Thanks MISFIT!!! :rock

Ski

For Frank, I hope you like it man!

IMG_1444.jpg

Ski

phe-nom-nom-nom-enal..........:lecture

damn bro :wink1: you are taking the paint to another level beyond awesome.

Digging through this thread is pretty cool - watching your paint skills just get better and better. Those last couple of pics are just nuts. Awesome work!

Back