Skiwalker's CUSTOM SW ("I shall become more powerful than u could possibly imagine")

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's CUSTOM 1/6 SW ("I shall become more powerful than u could possibly imagi

Great looking Han Flosi, nice job!

Re: Skiman's CUSTOM 1/6 SW ("I shall become more powerful than u could possibly imagi

Its a far cry from what he originally looked like... very nice figure.

This sculpt has probably been to hell and back but it will live once more! :)

LukeSkywalkerX-WingSkiman2.jpg

LukeSkywalkerX-WingSkiman10.jpg

LukeSkywalkerX-WingSkiman.jpg

LukeSkywalkerX-WingSkiman3.jpg

LukeSkywalkerX-WingSkiman4.jpg

Looks killer!

Still waiting on a Maul head from you though... ;)

LukeSkywalkerX-WingSkiman8.jpg

PLUS

HPIM0167.jpg

is going to be awesome.....:lecture

chakaman hooked me up with the tomy helmet & luke sculpt and of course ski's badass paint job. i can't thank these guys enough......:hi5:
and it still really baffles me that ssc hasn't put this out being one of the most iconic looks of luke there is.
oh & brinn reminded me that the leg bandoleer was on the wrong leg & shoulder tools are only on the left shoulder......so that was changed after this pic....:)
i may change the aci body to a shorter true type if i can locate one as he looks a bit too tall but we'll see once i get him together.

That is going to looks sick Barry! Great bash :rock

Those paint apps look absolutely stunning, Skimunster, proof you can polish a turd! I don't know where you guys are getting these recasts of the Han & Luke in Stormtrooper disguise, but whoever's doing them needs to learn how to recast better. :monkey1

Fantastic, Dave!!! Absolutely perfect! :bow

I agree, Nam... The ST Han and Luke heads are great sculpts but we could really use some better molds for the casts. Assuming Barry's came from the same place mine did originally the molds were really used quite a bit at one point and started coming out pretty rough after.

Great job on the Han! This is exactly what I am trying to accomplish.

May I ask what type of paint you use and how you got the perfect skin tone color? Thanks!

Hello there, on the Han I used Cidatel paints, its a mix of raw/burnt sienna, along with white and a very small amount of red. Its mainly a mix that you combine until its up to your liking, no real science behind it.

Hope that helps,

Ski

whoops.................forgot to post this here once i got him all together.

lk7.jpg

lk8.jpg

lk2.jpg

thanks again obi-ski-kenobi............:wave

Thanks for the info. I assume that you used the Burnt Sienna and the white for the skintone and the red and white for the lips?

Are there different types of citadel paints or is there just the one? Thanks the additional info!

Thanks for the info. I assume that you used the Burnt Sienna and the white for the skintone and the red and white for the lips?

Are there different types of citadel paints or is there just the one? Thanks the additional info!

I have a cliff note tutorial that I have handy because I've been asked this a lot.

I'll send it.

Ski

Would you mind sending that my way as well :duff

SSC Han

Before

solo1.jpg

After

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

Ski

i never cared much for that particular sculpt but i will say that your paint app improved him like.........oh about a billion times.........:panic:

go skihan, go skihan.........:banana

Back