Skiwalker's CUSTOM SW ("I shall become more powerful than u could possibly imagine")

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's CUSTOM 1/6 SW ("I shall become more powerful than u could possibly imagi

Thank you drjedisith!!! :rock

Re: Skiman's CUSTOM 1/6 SW ("I shall become more powerful than u could possibly imagi

looks good man.

If I may though, I think the white of the eyes is too white and the pupils are too "dilated" looking.

The skin tone and hair looks really great though.

Oh yea by alls means Gipetto, I know what you mean, I tend to paint eyes pretty white sometimes and that is a good suggestion to shaded them down in the corners, etc... I'll probably go ahead and bring it down a smidge of a level.

The pupil deal is sort of a preference thing with me whenever I do a character, if I feel the dilate brings more of that certain person out I go with dilated pupils over the small dotted pupil, so I see what you mean.

Thank you for the comments, always appreciated!!! It will make the work that much better! :rock

ahh ok! gotcha man.

can't wait to see more. one of my favorite things is doing/seeing SS SW sculpts repainted

Fantastic Obi-wan repaint. Super job!!

Thank you man, much appreciated! :duff

Holy Mushrooms!!! Awesome repaints. :panic:

scruffy lookn!!!?

SkimanStarWarsHanSolo10.jpg

SkimanStarWarsHanSolo6.jpg

SkimanStarWarsHanSolo7.jpg

Thanks, the lighting/shadows really plays a lot of tricks with his eyes, I tried so hard to get actual in hand pics or what we truly would see in hand.

Yeah, Ford's face can play tricks with the shadows... Remember Boots repaint of my Indy a couple years back? In hand it looked perfect but the pics can make it look a little weird at times.

Looks great, Dave! :clap

ski is trying to take over every section of this board.............:panic::panic::panic:

I am becoming the one that will bring balance....!!!!! :lecture

evil-anakin-prequels.jpg

Here's my Han bash all put together. Thanks for the perfect paints, Dave! Empire Han has been missing from my collection for far too long. :D :clap

DSCF1406.jpg

DSCF1410.jpg

DSCF1404.jpg

DSCF1402.jpg

DSCF1408.jpg

DSCF1407.jpg

DSCF1405.jpg

DSCF1403.jpg

WOW, just amazing that that is SSC Han, you really did a great job on the port over with all the parts, I'm going to have to ditch my old school Sideshow Han and steal the recipe! :rock :duff

That's just too cool, best Han I've seen. Would you tell the recipe?

That's just too cool, best Han I've seen. Would you tell the recipe?

Of course, R2. There wasn't much to it, really. The head is a cast of the SS Han in Stormtrooper disguise head, with Skiman's fantastic paint aps. The body is a narrow shoulder True Type, boots are DID tall German boots with the straps cut off and heal repainted black, the belt for the pants is just some random double hole belt from Toy Anxiety (had to buy around 5 to find one that was acceptable), and the rest is from the SS Bespin Han figure. The only think I did beyond that was to pad the midsection to get his shirt to sit the way it did in ESB, and use some double sided tape at the shoulders to hold the shirt down just a bit, and I'm honestly still not 100% happy with that.

Back